CrankGameplays One-Shots

Hey guys, It's Alex. I'm sorry you haven't heard from me- well some of you have heard of me especially people who I'm having full on fucking conversations with in the comment...you know who you are! But since I haven't uploaded, you can have some text messages brought to you by Alex and Corinne!

you know who you are! But since I haven't uploaded, you can have some text messages brought to you by Alex and Corinne!

~Enjoy!! Also, for a friend of mine, look closely for certain words, I changed some in Corinne's chapter x)

                                                                                   ~Prom Night~

                                                                                   ~Maine,2008~

[YOUR POV]

I sit at my locker playing on my phone I got last Christmas.I get a text from Ethan"Look ahead of you."I slowly look up to see Ethan awkwardly holding a big poster that has the big word"PROM?"I immediately run over to him to say yes and hug him with all my might,never letting go.His warm skin and fluffy brown hair felt so comfortable.We just stood there for a while never letting go until the bell rang."Bye (Y/N)"Ethan kisses my cheek and I blush hardly as he walks away.Next thing I see is my friend,(F/N)Running toward me excitedly"YOU GOT ASKED TO PROM!?"She screamed"Shh!""NOPE"They smirked at me.

"Dude EVERYONE heard"I blushed grabbing all my stuff off the hard floor and walking to class.And...Yep.Im late again."(Y/N),Late to class AGAIN?"My evil teacher Mr.Ney yelled at me as I walked threw the door,all eyes went on me.Except Ethan's,he knows I hate attention."Y-Yes"I say"Detention for the rest of the week,3rd time this month!""WHAT NO PROM IS THIS WEEK I CAN'T STAY IN DETENTION!"I yell at him immediately,realizing what I just did I sat down and put my head down I was in big trouble.Ethan tapped my shoulder and asked if I was okay"Sure.."I say as if I was just fine,but I wasn't.Ethan knew.He got that adorable concerned look that he always gets when he knows something is wrong."I know your not"He says"OKAY,Im not"I say,just because I didn't want to hurt the poor teen"What's wrong then?"Ethan whispered because the class has already started"I can't have detention on Prom night,and I don't even have a dress yet."I sighed into my arms"Oh,it's okay,you'll find a way!"He says as if it was all fine.

[TIME SKIP TO THURSDAY,NIGHT BEFORE PROM]

"Mom!Hurry up I found the perfect dress,we have to get it before someone else does!"I yell across the parking lot as I see my mother slowly walk across the black cracked area."Oh my god I'll meet you in there."I snort,she walks extremely slowly.I walk into the shop and see the dress that I wanted so bad.It had jewels at the top and was a beautiful long sleeveless blue dress.I had saved up to but this dress,it's was $230 dollars.My mom finally walked in the dress shop"That's the one you want?"She asks to me taking the dress off of the rack is was hanging on"YESSS!"I yell happily LIKE A little kid.I take the dress and rush over to the counter and pay for it"JESUS,(Y/N),Calm down."

It was hard for me to sleep that night.I was to excited it go to the dance with Ethan.Just,Ethan!No one else.Ive been crushing on him for a while,so just the thought of it kept me awake*RING,RING,RING,RING,RING,R-*"Hello?"I say confused,it was an unsaved number"I love you!"I hear someone dgiggle"Ethan"I say tiredly blushing"Oh you're tired,Sorry!"He hung up immediately"He's so adorable"I say to myself before finally falling asleep

[TIME SKIP TO PROM]

I I walk in to see at least 150 kids in a room dancing or sitting at a decorated table.I start to look around for Ethan and I see him,be make eye contact about 13 feet apart and I carefully run toward him"You look nice!"He blushes at me.I run my fingers threw his long brown cones hair"I'd have to say the same"I say smiling st him.The lights get dimmer and they started to play the slow dance song.I awkwardly drag Ethan to the dance floor and start to dance.His skin felt so soft and his Tuxedo felt like silk"We did it,(Y/N)"He whispers in my ear"I love you"I blush at him at he slowly spins me around.My friend,(F/N) was recording it the wholes time,and we were some of the only people,there was 9 other couples on the dance floor.I never wanted that night to end.When the slow music stopped we just kissers.Right then and there.It was AMAZING.His lips were so gentle and chapped"My first kiss."I joke to him