Hard Enough for You Mr. Smug? [X OC]

~Hard Enough for You Mr. Smug?~

                                                                    ~2017, California~

(Ashton's POV)

I sat on the board, my eyes squinted shut. "Scared Ashton?" Ethan taunted as he held a dodge ball in his hand. "Yes." I said with a slight giggle. He threw the ball and it missed. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. Ethan shouted a swear word and walked off. Mark came up with a dodge ball in his hand. He whipped it at the button-thing. He missed. I sighed out and threw my hands in the air. "HALLELUJAH!" I shouted. Perhaps I had celebrated too early... While I had my hands in the air Tyler threw a ball at the button. The board dropped and I fell in with a yelp. I could hear the guys laughing as I stood up. I groaned and stepped out of the freezing cold water. I stood shaking while I rubbed my arms up and down. "Cold?" Ethan asked. "Yeah actually, I think a hug will warm me up." I said as I opened my arms and walked towards him. "No. No! Ashton stay away!" Ethan yelled. I chased him around the yard, still in the camera's view. Mark, Tyler, and Amy stood laughing. I eventually caught up to Ethan, and I hugged him tightly. "AH! NO IT'S COLD!" He screamed and squirmed in my arms. I let go of him and smiled, the hug actually did kind of warm me up. He stood shivering. "Alright Ethan, get up there." Mark said. Ethan mumbled angrily and climbed onto the board. We all missed so Ethan got out safe. Now was Tyler's turn. Everybody was out for him. Mark threw a ball, hitting the button, but it didn't go off. Amy threw one, but she missed. Ethan whipped it with all his strength and hit the button. Tyler dropped into the pool. We all laughed and high-fived one another. Tyler stood and jumped out of the tank and shivered. He grabbed a water balloon from the cooler, which we used in the last challenge. He threw it at Ethan. Ethan ducked. "Hurry!" I said. He jumped onto my back and I ran off with the small boy on my back. His strong arms wrapped around my neck-No Ashton! Stop! He's your bestfriend, he doesn't like you like that! Tyler whipped a balloon at Ethan and Ethan squirmed around, causing me to fall down into the grass. I lay on my stomach, Ethan on top of me. I felt himself lift himself off of me, but he was suddenly pushed back down on me and with more weight. "Dog pile!" Amy shouted. I felt another good fifty kilograms plop onto the pile. I groaned out. After thirty seconds of struggling Tyler came over and helped, who I could only assume was Mark, up. Amy then got up, then Ethan, and I finally then stood up. "I can't feel my legs." Ethan said. "OH, YOU CAN'T FEEL YOUR LEGS?! BOY I HAD THREE PEOPLE PLOP ONTO ME." I shouted at Ethan while Mark, Tyler, and Amy laughed. Ethan was currently in a fit of giggles. I looked back at the camera which had a blinking red light. "WE'RE STILL RECORDING?!" I yelled/asked. "Oh my god, that's perfect to end the video with." Amy said. I laughed as Ethan jogged over to the camera and turned it off. He jogged back, his blue hair bobbing up and down. As he came over to me Tyler, out of no where, tackled him to the side. We all laughed. After awhile of farting around we decided to go inside. I walked into my room, getting ready to change in my room, but something in Ethan's room caught my eye. He'd been trying to learn piano lately, so Mark bought him a grand fucking piano. I looked around to make sure he wasn't there and I walked into his room. I sat down on the seat, but not before placing my towel on the seat. I opened the board covering the keys. I ran my hands over the keys. I played the famous g note that everyone could recognize. After I got lost in the song "Welcome to the Black Parade" I was in my own little world. I didn't notice Ethan standing in the doorway. As I played another note that would be played when Gerard said, "Black Parade." I was about to shut it, hoping no one heard, but before I shut it Ethan spoke up. "I didn't know you played piano." He said. I gasped and turned around. "Y-Yeah...I do." I said. "Can you teach me?" He asked. "Oh uh..I'm a bit rusty mys-" "Rusty? Did you hear yourself play?" He asked. I smiled slightly with a sigh. "Sit down." I said. He smiled and sat down. He knew the notes, he just had trouble spacing his fingers out to play. I taught him how to play Dance of the Sugar Fairy. He did really well and said he wanted something harder. I smiled with a nod. I breathed in and played Moonlight Sonata Mv. Three. When I finished he stared in disbelief. "Hard enough for you?" I asked. He looked at me with a smirk. "Get your mind out of the gutter." I said as I stood up. "The real question is, is it hard enough for you?" Ethan called from his room as I left. "I hate you!" I said. "That's what she said!" He said. "ETHAN!"