CrankGameplays One-Shots

Hey guys, it's Alex! I'm sorry I haven't been following my schedule, I've been busy. This semester I've been dreading for a while. I'm trying to upload, but it's been difficult with all the homework. Here's a one-shot I had started in case I needed a backup one. Sorry it's short and I apologixe to the people I told, I would do a request for. It's going to have to wait a bit longer. If you guys are cool with Corinne making your request, just ask her to! Love you guys! Bye!

                                                                          ~Super Hot~

                                                                      ~2017, California~

(Holly's POV)

I stood still behind the door, a gun in my hand. The door creaked open and I could see Tyler walk through. I watched as he examined the other room. I moved from my position and pointed the gun at him. He turned around to where Amy had ran in. He began walking over to the room. I followed him silently. He found Amy. She looked back at me and quickly returned her gaze to Tyler. Tyler moved to shoot at Amy, but I quickly shot at Tyler before he could get Amy. "Suck it Tyler!" Amy shouted. "You don't have the right to shout 'Suck it Tyler'!" I yelled at Amy. I then turned to Tyler. "Suck it Tyler!" I yelled. He laughed. "Alright everyone!" I shouted. Ethan moved from under the stair case and Mark and Jack walked downstairs. Kathryn had offered to film along with Bob and Wade since they weren't comfortable putting on skin-tight red suits. Now was Mark's turn. I hid upstairs with Ethan. We had agreed to team up. He stood behind a door and I stood out in the open. Mark would see me and go to shoot me and Ethan would shoot him. "Dangit!" Mark shouted. I laughed and moved from our position. "Stick to the plan." I said. He nodded and we walked downstairs. "Alright, Amy you can go." Mark said. We all hid in our spots, me and Ethan keeping our strategy. Mark was the only person downstairs and Amy managed to get through him. She walked up the stairs and I stood in the hallway. "Hey Holly." She said. "Hi Amy." I said with a slight giggle. She cocked her gun and stepped forward. Ethan opened the door quietly. She didn't notice. She moved to shoot me and Ethan stepped out, his gun aimed at her. She stopped in time though. She turned her head and giggled. I then noticed the creek in the door to the left of me, where I seen a green tuff of hair peeking out. I smirked. Amy cocked her gun and shot Ethan. Jack kicked the door open and shot Amy. "Yeah!" I said. I high-fived Jack. Tyler came out of the next room. I walked downstairs and faced the wall, letting the others hide. After a minute I grabbed the headband camera and put it on. I turned to Bob, who would be the one following me. "Time only moves when I move." I said. I walked, looking around. I heard a creak and I turned around. Mark stood with the sword. I cocked my gun and shot him then quickly turned around to see Tyler getting ready to shoot. "Your gun doesn't seem to be cocked Tyler." I said. "Yeah, I didn't get to it." He said. I smiled and aimed my gun at him. My dad had taken me hunting many times before, so I had good aim. I shot and it hit Tyler. I walked upstairs. I heard movement from my left. I kicked the door open. I looked behind me quickly to make sure no one was there. Nothing. I walked in to investigate. I stopped when I saw a shadow from behind the door. It was a male, so it was either Ethan or Jack, but this figure looked too tall to be Ethan. I quickly closed the door and shot Jack. "Damnit!" He shouted. I giggled. I opened the door and walked back out into the hallway. I could hear noise, but I couldn't determine which room it was coming from. It sounded like it was coming from my room. I quietly opened the door. I saw Amy facing the other way, fiddling with her gun. I cleared my throat. She turned around. "My gun won't work." She said with a laugh. "That's a shame." I said. "Holly please!" She pleaded with a laugh. "Eh, what harm could you do? Your gun isn't working." I said with a laugh as I closed the door. Now it was just Ethan and I. "Shit!" I heard the high-pitched male's voice. I laughed, knowing he probably stubbed his toe. I walked into Tyler's room and seen Ethan holding his toe. "Called it." I said. He looked up with a laugh. I pointed my gun to him. "You'd kill a man who has stubbed his toe?" He asked. "I hardly consider you a man." I said and shot him. He laughed. "YEAH!" I shouted. "That's my little sister!" Tyler yelled and wrapped his arm around me. I smiled. "Alright guys, I hope you guys enjoyed this, and if you want more just tell us!" Mark continued his outro and then ended the video. I sighed as I pulled off the red suit. I had a tank top and my black underwear on. Everyone else took theirs off, the males only in a tank top and their boxers, and Amy and I in our underwear and tank tops. We were all comfortable around one another so it wasn't a big deal. "We should do stuff like that more often." I said. "Yeah." Everyone said. "So the only people that got through were Jack and Holly." Mark said. I high-fived Jack. We all laughed and talked. Mark walked off with Ethan. They returned, Ethan looking flustered. He walked over to me. "Can I talk to you?" He asked. I nodded with a smile and we walked into his room. I looked over. "What's u-" He interrupted me by pressing his lips against mine. I immediatley kissed back and he pushed us back so we were laying down. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist, laying himself on me. I flipped us over so I was now straddling him. I gently moved my hips back and forth as I kissed Ethan. He let out a quiet moan. I smirked into the kiss. "Hey Eth-" Both Ethan and I jerked our head over to where Tyler stood with a bright red face. "Uh...sorry." He said and left. I looked back at Ethan. I got off of him and we decided we'd save our "fun" for another time. Boy was I excited the next night when every left me and Ethan alone.