CrankGameplays One-Shots

Hey guys! It's Alex this is a one-shot by Corinne! If you don't know who she is go check her out her name is CorinneThePilot! Big thanks to her since I've been busy today! Sorry it's not as long, she doesn't always make them as long, but there still amazing! (Maybe even better than mine ;D) Here you go!  

                                                                         ~Snow Days~

                                                                        ~2011, Maine~

(Y/n's POV)

Me and Ethan walked down the neighbourhood of elderly. He carried a leave blower since he didnt have a snow blower and I had a shovel. We walked up to one house and knocked on the door. A woman who looked to be in her late 70s opened the door. "Hello, we would like to know if you would like us to shovel your pavement.'' I said. "Oh of course, let me go get my walle-"

"Nonsense, we do it for free." I said. Me and Ethan worked for the community. She smiled.

"Thank you." She said. Everyone in the community were pared with someone to go around neighbourhoods with. Luckily, I got Ethan.

We went house to house knocking on doors and helping everyone out with their sidewalks and yard. Me and Ethan were shoveling some snow out of a lovely ladies,about 67 when "Bam" Ethan threw a snow ball at me!

"Hey! You wanna go there?" I laugh

"Yeah,I do,(Y/N)" He laughed formed another snow ball and tossed it at my coat. We just dropped everything and had a snow ball fight like we were little kids."He looks so young!" I thought,"The blue haired boy is still so kiddish"

The lady peaked outside her window to see what was going on,even she laughed!After about 10 minutes of playing with the beautiful boy and shoveling my hands are really cold.

"My hands are freezing..." I shiver

"Wanna hold mine,they'll keep you warm" He said making me blush."Sure" I said grabbing his hand and my shovel.We walked all the way to my house and when he turned his back to levar I grabbed a snow ball and threw it at his fluffy hair,he didn't notice!"HEHEHEH..."I whisper to my self before walking into my warm house.I took my coat of and ran finger threw my (h/c) Hair.

"That boy is a huge help and is so adorable...HOW"I think to my sled plopping on to the couch smiling from ear to ear. My eyes started to close and I started to dream.

"My names Blurryface and I Care what you think..My name's bl-""Hello?" I say confused and tiredly"(Y/N) you and Ethan still have to help the elderly,it's still only 2pm"My confused self got up and called Ethan to tell him. He knocked on my door with his leaf blower and I got my shower and we headed out about a block away,still holding hands and smiling.We walked to a lovely old ladies house and knocked on the door"Hello mam, would you like help on the snow on your porch?" I asked "Oh no!You two love birds go have fun!" The lady said making me and Ethan blush,"You sure?" Ethan asked "I'm fine,my grandchildren are coming to help me with the yard work soon" "OK!Have a fun day!" Me and Ethan turned around and walked back to my house sense it was getting dark already."Wanna come in?" I ask him"Umm,sure?!" He smiled.I told him to just throw his coast and hat on the dining room table and to just sit down.I got the powder and water and started to make hot cocoa for us. "YO ETHAN" I shouted to him "WHAT?!" He laughed back at me "Want hot chocolate?" I asked the strange boy "heck yeah." "Ok!"I joked. After a half hour of making hot chocolate my hand almost got burnt so I decided it was down. I put it in 2 mugs with marshmallows to find Ethan fallen asleep on the couch like a baby."Heheh..."I blush. I put the drinks down and decide to lay in his sleepless,cold arms.I wake up to see the adorable teen wide awake cuddling me like I was a teddy bear. "Your awake,(Y/n)" he smiled at me "Yeah.." I tiredly mumbled picking up hog chocolate (which was cold by now) and started to drink and watch cheesy movies with him.It was about 6:00 and there we were cuddling on my couch like some kind of couple. Oh wait....

Holo,it's Corinne! Welcome to today,another day that you are free to range,and here you are reading my fanfic toon!Good luck getting out of the fandom~