CrankGameplays One-Shots

~Ethan's Twenty-First Birthday~

                                                                        ~2017, California~

(Y/n's POV) 

I sat at the bar with Mark, Jack, Bob, Wade, Alex (I'm in this story bitches), Tyler and Ethan. Mark, Bob, Tyler and Wade were doing shots (Pretend Mark won't die from drinking alcohol), Jack and Alex were half drunk, arguing about who's country was better, and Ethan and I were drinking lightly, talking and laughing with each other. "Oh my god look at Bob." I said. We both looked over at the three boys. Bob had alcohol leaking from his mouth as he chugged shots with Wade, Mark and Tyler yelling "CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG," I laughed along with Ethan. "ENGLAND!" We could hear Alex's voice shout. "IRELAND!" Jack shouted. We looked over. They were both standing, yelling at each other. Some drunk guy walked between them. "GET OUTTA HERE YA FOREIGNERS! 'MURICA IS DA BEST COUNTRY!" He shouted. "SCREW OFF!" Alex and Jack both shouted. The guy waddled off and Jack and Alex continued their argument. "This is the best." Ethan said. I laughed. "Yep." I said. "To friends." He said and picked up his beer. "To friends." I said and we clinked our beers and sipped them. 

                                                                             ~The Next Day~

I awoke with a pounding headache. I was in Ethan's room. I then realized it was because Jack and Alex had to sleep in my room. Alex forced Jack to sleep on the floor. It was funny. I walked into the bathroom and got out some hangover pills that I wasn't surprised that we had. I left them on the counter considering everyone was gonna need them. I walked downstairs and doodled in my notebook until I heard ruckus coming from upstairs. I figured it was someone else getting up. I looked up and seen Jack and Alex walking down the stairs. The two normally energetic balls of fun, looked tired and grumpy. I then noticed that Jack held an ice pack up to his eye and Alex held one on her stomach, They had obviously been in some kind of fight. "What happened to you two?" I asked. "She punched me." "He kicked me." They said at the same time. I bit my lip to contain some of my laughter. Next Ethan stumbled his way down the stairs, then came Mark, along with Tyler, and last was Wade. "Where's Bob?" Ethan asked. "Probably dead." Mark said. I sighed and set my notebook down and walked upstairs. I walked into one of the two spare quest rooms. Bob layed on the bed, snoring loudly.  He probably wouldn't be awake for a while, he drank a lot. As I made my way back downstairs I could hear the conversation. "-really god. It actually looks like us!" Mark said. I walked into the living room and seen everyone looking at my doodle. "This looks really good Y/n." Ethan said. I smiled. "Thanks." I said. I sat down and we all talked and laughed, forgetting our headaches. "Quick question, why'd he kick you and why'd you punch him?" I asked Alex. "We were fighting over who's country was better I belive." Alex said. Jack nodded. "Who won?" I asked. Jack pulled a napkin out of his pocket. We all still had the clothes on that we were the night before besides Ty, Ethan, and Mark. They didn't have shirts on. "Judging by this napkin that says. "Pece treti- Jackpedicey and Alxthefindumtresh" no one won." He said with a laugh. I laughed. "I don't even want to know how much you guys drank." Ethan said. "A lot apparently." Mark said. Jack wrapped his arm around Alex in a brotherly fashion. "Oi, that's the pleasure o' being Irish." He said. He then looked at Alex. "And half English and half Australian." He said with smirk as he looked at the shorter girl. She looked up at him and smirked. I giggled at the two and turned to Ethan. I then heard Alex's phone ringtone. She walked over and picked up her phone. 

(Alex's POV) 

"Hello?" I asked. "Hey!" Corinne's friendly voice said. "Dude what're you doing?" I asked. "I wanted to call you about the next one-shot." She said. "I'm in the next one shot!" I said. "What? You included yourself in the one-shot?" She asked. "No! I'm physically in the one-shot!" I said. "Alex, you need to stop reading fanfic-" "ALEX!" My best friend's Irish voice yelled. "Was that Jacksepticeye?" Corinne asked. "Like I said, IN the one-shot." I said and ended the call. I walked over and sat next to the lil' Irish spud. "Who's that?" He asked. "A friend." I said. He nodded. 

(Ethan's POV) 

I tried to wrap my arm around Y/n, as swiftly as Jack did to Alex. Y/n looked at me then smiled and leaned her head on my shoulder. My heart began racing, I'm sure she heard it through my shoulder. We continued our conversations until my phone began ringing. I looked down at the number. My eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat... (To Be Continued) 

Haha! You guys have to wait until my lazy ass decided to finish this one-shot to find out who called him! Sucks to be y'all!