CrankGameplays One-Shots

Forgive me for this chapter being so small! I'm going to try to get another one up today and hopefully it will be longer! Btw, the book competition is still up! It ends on the    25th of april! We've gotten several entries already! Well, I'm gonna go work on the second one-shot! Bai! XoXo ~Alex

                                                                       ~Sweet Dreams~

                                                                      ~2017, California~

(Y/n's POV)

I awoke to a shirtless Ethan walking into the room. He seem me and smiled. "Mornin' sunshine'." He said happily. I smiled as he walked over and kissed my forehead. I sat up. I wore one of his t-shirts and my underwear. "I made your favourite dish." He said with his famous smirk. I smiled brightly. "Eggs!" I said happily and ran into the kitchen. Mark and Tyler sat talking at the kitchen table, eating Ethan's amazing eggs. I grabbed a plate and put some on my plate. I began eating when Ethan walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my neck. I smiled and swallowed my mouth full of eggs. "Ugh get a room you two." Mark said. "That's coming from you?" I asked with a smirk. He giggled. I eventually brushed my teeth, got dressed, and walked downstairs. Ethan walked up to me. "You're so beautiful..." He whispered and kissed me. His shirtless torso pressed up against me. We pulled apart and looked into each other's eyes. I smirked and walked away, leaving Ethan there to process what had just happened. I walked into the kitchen and saw Tyler in my seat at the island. I walked over and sat on him. "Dude." He said. "You're in her seat." Mark said. He looked to be cleaning, specifically, wiping down the counters. I got off Tyler and he moved. I sat down in my seat as I picked an apple out of the bowl of fruit we had. I bit into it as Ethan walked in fully dressed. "You guys wanna go see a movie?" Mark asked. "Sure." I said. "Is Logan still in?" I asked. "Yeah. I've been wanting to see that." He said. "Me too." Tyler said. Ethan hummed in agreement. We decided on Logan. We checked the time it was showing and it showed in an hour. Since we lived a half an hour away from the movie theater we decided to wait ten minutes and then walk to the movie theaters. During these ten minutes, Ethan and I cuddled on the couch with Tyler and Mark mocking us, in the same cuddling position as we are. Little did they know, Kathryn took a picture.

                                                                          ~Time Skip~

After the movie we came home. "Hey Mark. Wanna do something?" I asked. Mark nodded. "How about, whoever can do the most pull-ups in one second gets to tweet from the other person's account?" I asked. "You're on." He said with a smirk. We walked over to the pull up bar we had in a doorway. I decided to go first. I put my hands on the bar, waiting for Ethan to call go. "Go!" He shouted. I pulled my self up repeatedly. I ended up with twenty-eight pull ups. Mark looked up at the bar and then placed his hands on it. "Go!" Ethan called. Mark began pulling himself up repeatedly. He ended up with twenty-seven. "Oo...that's unfortunate." I said with a smirk as I held my hand out. He groaned and gave me his phone. I unlocked it and went onto twitter. Kathryn had taken the picture on his phone thankfully. I posted it with the text "Guys, I'm coming out. Me and Tyler are dating." Ethan looked at it and burst out laughing. I turned his phone off and handed it to him. He didn't look and just shoved his phone in his pants.

                                                                     ~Time Skip~

As I lay on the couch cuddling with Ethan I heard Mark yell my name. I smirked. I layed my head on Ethan's chest and listened to his heartbeat. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. "Y/n. Y/n? Y/n!" Ethan called. I bolted up in my bed. I looked around and seen Ethan smiling at me. "You were saying my name in your sleep." He said with a smirk. "I-I had a dream...where we were dating." I said to my best friend. "You've been reading too much fanfiction..."