CrankGameplays One-Shots

Hey guys, it's Alex, I'd decided since I've missed like four days of posting, I'd upload two chapters. This is my first smut, so I apologize if it sucks. I don't do very much smut since it makes me kind of uncomfortable. Hope you enjoy! 

WARNING!: If you didn't just fucking read the first paragraph of this one-shot, it contains smut. If you don't like it, don't read it. 

                                                                           ~April Fools~

                                                                       ~2017, California~

(Y/n's POV)

I sighed. "Do we have to do this Ethan?" I asked with a slight giggle. He nodded. "For April Fools day." He said. I sighed. He turned the camera on. He played Fergalicious quietly since he was going to edit the song over the video anyway. When Ethan and I were younger we both shared a favorite song, Fergalicious. We were young and stupid so we found a camera, put Fergalicious on and mouthed to the words together. It was uploaded a long time ago, but since Ethan and I had been growing a bit more popular, we all have those fans who look for old things. Someone found this video and shared it. It made its way to us and we were pretty embarrassed by it. We were already shipped together, and when people found out that we knew each other when we were that young, made people ship us even more. "Four, tres, two, uno." We mouthed. We mouthed the whole song, mimicking our younger selve's moves, and faces. At the end, I burst out laughing and Ethan questioned why we did this. I layed with my head rested on his shoulder as he edited the video. He then put the original video of us next to the remake. He then posted it. (I know there's other shit to do while editing, but I'm too lazy to add that shit in) We watched as views grew and comments were posted. We scrolled through the comments, laughing at funny ones. Ethan then turned to me and smirked. "You're the definition of Fergalicious." He said with a wink. I laughed, trying to hide the fact that that wink was hot. He laughed with me. After a while, I left his room to go edit one of my videos. As I was editing, I heard faint sobbing. I took my headphones off and walked out of my room. I walked into Ethan's room, as we were the only people home at the moment. I saw him sitting on his bed, curled up in a bawl. I walked over and sat on his bed. He looked over at me, his eyes bloodshot and his cheeks stained. "What's wrong?" I asked. "M-My mom wants me to come home. I-I told her no, but she yelled at me to come home...so I-I have to leave." He said. My eyes widened. "But you can't." I said. "I have to..." He said in a hushed tone. I bit my lip. "Can you give me a moment?" I asked. He nodded with a sniffle. I walked outside of his room and into my room, closing my door. I pulled out my phone and called his mom. She was gonna get a piece of my mind. "Hello?" She picked up. "Ethan's not leaving." I said. "Excuse me?" She asked. "You're not taking him from me." I said. "He is my son." She said. "I don't care if he's in your fucking blood. You can't force him to do anything. He's an adult, he's capable of making his own decisions!" I said. After a whole argument she asked this question. "Why do you care?" By this point I had tears running down my cheek. "Because I love him." I managed to get out through the rock in my throat. My door suddenly opened and there stood Ethan looking a bit shocked. "A-April Fools..." He said. "W-What?" I asked. "I-It's over mom." He said loudly. "Oh darling, I'm so sorry I made you cry! But wait-did you say-" "Bye Mrs. Nestor!" I said and hung up. I looked up at Ethan. "Y-You love me?" He asked. "Well-I-um, it's difficult t-" He shut me up by pressing his lips against mine. My wide eyes fluttered close and I kissed back. He backed me up against the wall, kissing me a bit more roughly. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I cheekily denied. He moved his hand down to my butt. He lightly smacked my butt causing me to gasp. He took this oportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced and fought for dominance. He ended up winning. We pulled back, a string of spit still connecting our lips. I looked at him with pure lust and he did the same to me. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He jumped up on my bed and sat down, so I was now straddling him. We began kissing again until his hands reached up the back of my shirt. He unclipped my bra, letting it fall. I began moving my hips back and forth, causing him to moan into the kiss. I smirked and continued teasing him. In a flash, he moved us so he was now hovering over me. I bit my lip. "Who's dominate now?" He whispered as he pulled my shirt off. He lowered his head and began sucking on my breast. I moaned out. As he sucked on my breast, I unbuttoned his black skinny jeans and pulled them down his legs. I helped him kick them off with my feet. He switched to my other breast. His one hand held me up while his other hand pulled my leggins down. I was now completely naked except for my underwear. He removed his soft lips from my breast and began unbuttoning his shirt. He pulled my underwear down and looked me up and down. He bit his lip. "You're beautiful." He said. I blushed lightly. He spread my legs and kissed up from my ankle to my inner thigh. "Oh god..." I thought. He licked me quickly causing me to gasp. He then blew cool air to tease me. I whimpered. He chuckled and began sucking on my sensetive bud. It drove me insane. I moaned out his name repeadtedly. I felt a small flame light in my stomach. He entered two fingers into me causing me to moan out loudly. The small flame erupted into a fucking forest fire. I interwined my fingers in his soft hair. I screamed out his name as I reached my climax. "Ethan? Y/n?" Mark's voice called. Our eyes widened. I grabbed a handful of the tissues I had on my beststand. I wiped my area and my legs. I threw it in the trashcan and quickly threw my clothes on. "Grab my ukulele!" I said. He ran over to my closet, buttoning his pants. I fixed my hair and sat down on my bed. I looked at the floor where my bra lay. I heard Mark's footsteps. I kicked it under the bed and sat down. Ethan sat down too and began gently strumming it. 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4KsmVoTtyE 

He began singing "You're Gonna Live Forever in Me" (song above. it's actually covered by him those of you who don't like John Mayer) by John Mayer. I listened with a smile. The smile was half me pretending to be intrigued by the song, and the other half was because he had a beautiful voice. Mark opened the door. "Hey, we're home." Mark said. I looked up with a smile as did Ethan. He closed the door and walked out. I sighed and flopped back. Ethan chuckled and pulled my bra from under my bed. He handed it to me with a smirk. I smiled and tossed it behind me. "I don't need it." I said with a smirk as I climbed back on top of him. Who knew April Fools day could be such an awesome day?