CrankGameplays One-Shots

This one is by Corinne so don't give me shit about her grammar mistakes XD Jk, I love you Corinne XD                                                                    

      ~Cones to coma~

                                                                           ~2017, California~

[Third Person POV]

You walk in Ethan's room while he's editing his New Machine video."Hey,what's up babe"You say walking over to him and leaning over his shoulder"Editing this,I'm really tired..."He yawns"Go to bed,numnuts!"YOU laugh"I can't,I have to get this video up"He said"Ughh..."You groan rapping your arms around his beck as he leans back in the chair"Heh,I guess I can take a break."He sais making you smile"YES!LETS GO ON AN ICECREAM DATE!"You say happily grabbing his hand and pulling the blue haired boy up"Okay,where are we going?"He asked grabbing his car keys"Lets go to Dairy Queen."I yell running down the stairs."WAIT UP." Ethan yelled closing the door shut.You get in the car and start blasting TØP and screaming the lyrics at the top of you lungs"Well damn."Ethan sais switching car lanes."Sorry...My NAMes bLuRRY fAcE An-""BRUH."Ethan interrupts you and covers your notch with his hand"Jokes and you..."You managed to mumble and kiss his hand and try to jokingly slap him to make him stop.Ethan got distracted and accidentally let go of the wheel*BANG*You got hit.Ethan was okay,he was gushing blood and has scars all over but you were...lifeless.You were hurt,dead.Ethan grabbed his phone and ran out of the car.He started to cry and called 911."Hello?!""911 what is your emergency?""M-ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND GOT H-HIT.SHE..SHES D-DEAD!I'M ON WATCHMAKER ST."He yelled hyperventilating""And ambulance is on the way sir!"The spokesperson said informing Ethan"(Y/N)!(Y/N)!" He yelled running to your side of the car running his hands threw his messy blue hair.He was freaking out.You were gone,away.That might have been the last time you have ever seen your boyfriend.

A half hour later the ambulance came and took you,Ethan sat in the back of the car holding your cold hand "shit.."He whispered a tear rolling down his face.He sees the blood slowly run down you nose"If I wasn't an idiot and blocked her mouth...Whatever,I have to call Mark and her parents."He mumbled to himself pulling his phone out.Ethan sad there waiting for you to wake up.He still had hope,he didn't want to but he was still strong for you.You might have died right there and then and he couldn't have helped.

[(Y/N) POV]

It was dark and everything flashed.I see my first steps,my mom,my old friends,my emo teenage years...oh boy lets not mention those,my scars,and all my memories of Ethan.Then it stopped.U see us smash into a car and it stopped....My life stopped....I rub my eyes to see if it's a dream and I see people"Is this real life?"Everything is white and I see people from the past"Welcome to heaven"A man sais greeting me,it was my grandfather.I was there for a few days.I didn't feel like I wanted to be here.I don't want my wings yet,I want to see my family and Ethan!I was helping a little girl when I feel someone, a grown mane push me and say "Now is not your time."He says.I wake up in a doctors dress in the hospital in front of me is a mirror where I see a mirror and my horrible reflection.Blood stains on my face and bruises and scars everywhere.And to my left I see a boy crying in his hands,I couldn't remember his name or why I loved him so much.I see Mark sitting next to him and tap his shoulder.He lifted his head up and run over to you"(Y/N)!"He yelled hugging you,crying"E-Ethan?"You ask happily,it was him.The one that you loved.The one that almost died because of you."I thought I would never see you again!"You were able to tell he was depressed.He had bags under his eyes"I'm not letting you go this time""I hope not."You cry a little"Want to know how?"Ethan asked letting you slowly out of his arms and go "How?"You slowly let go as well,you seen Ethan bend down on one knee and grab box from his coat"(Y/N)...Will you make me happiest boy on Earth and marry me?"He asked holding back tears opening the black velvet box.Inside was a 8-carrot diamond ring"Y-yes!" He stands up and you both hug and cry."I have you this time!"He cried into your shoulder,you did the same.

[2 Years Later]

[ETHANS POV]

I see her...(Y/N) is walking down the aisle in the most beautiful dress I have every seen!I can still se eher scars on her arm,it reminds me.And I'm proud of her.(Y/N)Has been threw hell and back!She get t to the end of the aisle and her father let go and hugged her goodbye.She stood next to me and took the cover off of her face.The priest said his bows and I hear from her "I do."I couldn't help but get excited and jump.Mark,Tyler,Wayde,Bob,and my father were my groomsmen and they all laughed at me.I didn't care,this is the best day of my life.She is alive...she is mine.

[11 YEARS LATER]

"MOM,DAD!!"Yelled Ruby as she was sat on the toilet"What?""Im bleeding!"She yelled"Oh boy..."You say"She's so young I didn't know she would get it now,she's 10!"Ethan quietly yelled to you"AM I DYING?!"She was weirdly terrified.You pull out a box of pads from the cabinet in the sink"How..Long have WE had those?""I don't know,we had to come prepared!""I'm out"Ethan walked out of the room after kissing you goodbye"Good luck."You hear him mumble from outside"You're lucky your so damn cute..."