CrankGameplays One-Shots

Guys I am so sorry for such a huge delay in a posting! I've been having so much homework and tests lately! I apologize to JuneWriterJ for putting this on delay! This is a request from her! I hope you enjoy it, and I am so sorry for putting it on delay!! XoXo ~Alex                                                            

                                                                     ~Skating Buddies~

                                                                       ~2016, California~

(Emma's POV)

I sat on the couch, just screwing around on my laptop before I heard a knock. "Emma can you get that? It's probably Ethan!'' Mark called from upstairs. "Yeah!" I shouted and walked over to the door. Who the hell was Ethan? I opened the door and I almost drooled at the sight of him. He had a tank top on, revealing his biceps which were quite define, he had the most beautiful green eyes I had ever seen, he had acne dotted all on his face, especially around his mouth and nose, and he had blue hair that was an aqua-ish colour. He smiled brightly. "You must be Emma!" He said happily. I nodded with a smile and stepped aside so he could come in. He walked in and looked around. Mark ran down the stairs and over to us. He engulfed the small boy in a bear hug. Ethan chuckled and wrapped his arms around my older brother. I smiled at the two. "Emma, this is Ethan, my editor, I'm pretty sure I told you he was moving in." Mark said. "You didn't tell me, but I don't mind." I said with a smile as I shook Ethan's hand. Mark went upstairs to finish recording and Tyler was out at the grocery store since it was his week to buy. "I guess since our other roommates have their heads up their asses, I'll show you around." I said. He chuckled with a nod. I showed him around until we got to his room, which was originally one of the three guest rooms we had. We sat down on his bed and talked. It was amazing how well we got together. We found ourselves leaning on each other laughing our asses off. Mark walked in. "Can you guys stop laughing? Like oh my god you're so loud." He said with a laugh. "I'm sorry I-I-" I burst out laughing causing Ethan to also burst out laughing. "What made you guys start laughing in the first place?" Mark asked with a chuckle. I shrugged while still laughing and Ethan wheezed out an ''I don't know". Mark laughed at us and walked out of the room. Me and Ethan eventually calmed ourselves and began talking about other stuff. "What did you do before you were a YouTuber?" I asked. "I was a gymnast." He said. "Cool, I took acrobatics for a bit." I said. He smiled. By the time we had gone downstairs almost two hours had past. "There you guys are." Amy said with a smile. "We thought Mark had invited some friends from the Asylum he stayed in, we heard so much laughing." Amy said. Tyler smiled and I giggled. "I WAS NEVER IN AN ASYLUM AMY!" Mark yelled. "Keep telling yourself that!" Amy yelled. "Welcome to the family I suppose." I said with a giggle. Ethan giggled.

                                                                            ~1 Year Later~

"Ethan get your ASS in here." Mark said. "My ass?" "I'm gonna smack it." Mark said. Ethan walked into the shot and got onto the table on all fours. Mark began smacking his butt with the spatula. Oddly one of the most erotic scenes that I had witnessed. After a lot of messing around we finally got to the challenge. I was making pancake batter when Tyler asked for the sugar. Ethan went to pass it to him, but he dropped it so it went in his batter and the bag landed in my batter. "Ethan!" I yelled. "Sorry." He chuckled. I laughed as I picked the bag out of my batter and handed it to Tyler with a laugh. We made our batter and then it was time to make art. "Alright first make Courage the Cowardly Dog." Amy said. I squeezed it out of the 'squeeze' and did my best to draw Courage. "Mine looks like fucking Kirby." I said. "So does mine." Tyler laughed. "Mine looks like courage?" Mark asked. I looked over and laughed. We finished and admired our pieces of shit. "When my mom said I could be a YouTuber like you, I don't think this is what she had in mind." I said to Mark. He chuckled. Then came the taste test. We decided to do a blind taste test, cause why the fuck not? Amy put a blindfold over my eyes. I reached out as Amy set a plate in my hands. "Ok, you guys can start eating." Kathryn said. I picked up one of the pancakes. I bit it and smiled at how sweet it was. It felt small though. I must've gotten Ethan's plate. "Mine is really good." I said. "So is mine." Tyler said. "Mine are alright." Mark said. "Mine are good." Ethan said. "Take your blindfolds off." Amy said. I took my blindfold off and let my eyes adjust to the light. I looked at the plate. I was right, it was Ethan's. I looked around the table to see who got mine. Tyler had my pancakes. "Ethan your's were really good, probably from the pile of sugar that spilt into our batter." I said. He giggled with a nod. I continued eating Ethan's pancakes as Mark ended the video. "Thank you guys so much fo-'' I belched. Mark looked over. Tyler held his hand up. We high-fived. Mark sighed and turned back to the camera, completing his outro this time. We ended the recording and began cleaning up. When finished cleaning we all decided to go roller skating, which I dominated at. I was currently in my room. I put on black shorts and gray tank top. I took my glasses off and put my contacts in. I put a hair-tie around my wrist, in case I were to get too hot. I walked downstairs and we left.