Dylan Sprayberry: Birthday gift.

Imagine:

Happy Birthday Dylan.

Dylan x Reader.

Warning- Contains smut.

It was Dylan’s birthday today, he’s finally 18. He said he didn’t want anything big so I’m not going to throw him a party. Dylan said he just wants me and him time. I had about an hour before he got home from the set, and I decided I should give him something special for his birthday so I need to prepare.

I was going to give up my virginity to him tonight, he’s been wanting to have sex for a while now but I was never ready, but I guess he deserves it after being this patient.

I turned on the shower, waiting for it to get hot, as soon as it was at the perfect temperature I hopped in, I shaved all the necessary places and washed my hair. I jumped out and went back to my bedroom. Looking through my draws, I found out a new pair of Victoria secret underwear set. They were white and lacy. I placed them on and wrapped my robe around my petite frame. Heading back down stairs I heard keys in the lock, I laughed to my self knowing Dylan was trying to find the right key but was failing miserably. I quickly ran to the sofa, sitting down casually waiting for him.

'Hey babe’ Dylan mumbled sweetly to me, coming over and kissing my cheek.
‘Happy birthday Dyl.’ I smiled up at him.
‘There’s no big surprise is there? I just want it to be me and you tonight chilling.’ He said, looking around the room as if people were going to pop out from various places.
‘I promise you, it just you and me.’ I giggled and pulled him closer. He leaned in placing sweet kisses over my face, making me giggle more.
I leaned up towards his ear, placing the lobe between my teeth, nibbling on it slightly. This caused him to moan.
‘There is a surprise though..’ I trailed off, moving my face back to his, he was blushing slightly.
‘What is it?’ He mumbled moving closer.

'I want you to take my virginity, Dyl.’ I bit my lip, taking in his features.
'Really, like right now?’ I just nodded at him and stood up. I took off my robe reveling my underwear. Dylan’s face turned bright red.

'Y-you look so beautiful.’ He stuttered as If lost for words.
I blushed and grabbed his hands, pulling him up off the couch.
He intertwined our fingers, dragging me upstairs. This caused me to laugh at his behaviour. He was such a horny teenager.

Once we were in the bedroom he threw me onto the bed, falling on top of me. He began to kiss my neck, making his way down to my breasts. He began to nibble, most likely leaving marks. I moaned, feeling a massive amount of pleasure from this one small act. He moved him self back up and smashes his lips onto mine, kissing me passionately. He let go for just a moment as he ripped his top off, throwing it to the floor. I lifted my head back up to kiss him again, this kiss was more rough and needy. As if we both needed this and we did. I need Dylan. And he needed me. We parted again as he removed his jeans. I moved my hand down his chest, feeling the hardness of his abs, I looked down slightly to see his bulge in his boxers. I chuckled slightly as I moved my hand down to the waistband, slipping two fingers in and curling the material around them, pulling them down to revel his length.

I blushed at the sight, I never thought that he would end up being this big. He positioned himself at my entrance, lowering him self slightly.
'Are you sure your ready?’ He asked, looking at me, worry in his eyes.
I just nodded un able to speak, I was scared and nervous. He nodded slightly before pushing his huge length into me. My eyes watered and I could feel the stinging sensation. I didn’t know if I felt any bit of pleasure, all I could feel was pain. Dylan didn’t move an inch, he just looked at me.

'Y/N are you okay? We don’t have to do this.’ He said softly, a hurt expression on his face.
'No i want to, it just hurts a little, but I don’t want you to stop.’ I sighed pulling him down to my chest. He nodded and began to thrust in and out slowly, after a few moments the pain went and all I could feel was pleasure. His thrusts began to get faster, causing us both to moan at the sensation. I twisted my fingers through his hair,  pulling at it softly. 'Fuck Y/N’ He moaned, the sound of his voice put me on edge. I bucked my hips up, so he would go deeper. I just couldn’t get enough of him, I wanted all of him. 'Faster’ I moaned. He obliged and thrusted in and out of me faster, as he did so I could feel a knot in forming in my stomach. Is this what it feels like before your about to cum? I wondered. The knot feeling grew and I could feel my self reaching my high.
'Dylan I think I-im gonna cum’ I moaned as he continued to thrust him self faster. 'Me too Y/N, fuck’ He grumbled. After a few more thrusts we both reached our high and came.
'This was the best birthday present ever, I love you so fucking much Y/N’ He panted out and he layed down beside me.
'I love you so much more Dylan, happy birthday.’ I looked at him and kissed his cheek softly.