Liam Dunbar: Wrapped up.

A/N: Feel free to send me requests for imagines or fake texts.

Imagine:

Liam x Reader.

Your name: submit what this is.

Liam had been acting strange the past week, he had barley spoke to you apart from a few texts here and there. He had been avoiding you in school and canceling dates. He was spending more and more time with a group of people that were 2 years older than him. You were thinking about breaking it off, you didn’t want this. To some people it may sound like your being needy but a few weeks ago at the dance, you both confessed that you loved each other. You still did love liam and you were sure he still loved you, but it hurt knowing he was too busy with his new friends to even look at you.
You and Liam had been going out for about a year now, so you knew that something was up with him and Mason was starting to see it as well. You didn’t want to end it just yet so you decided to give him the silent treatment today if he spoke to you, knowing he probably wouldn’t.
You were standing by your locker talking to Mason when you saw Liam look over at you. For the first time in a week, he made eye contact with you. He gave a you small smile but you shifted your gaze back to Mason, laughing at something he had said. Quickly glancing back at Liam, seeing a sad look on has face as he turned to walk away with Scott and Stiles.

Liams pov;
I know not speaking to Y/N is the shittiest thing I could possibly do, but I was trying to protect her. About a week ago, Scott turned me into this horrible monster that wanted to kill everything that was in its way on a full moon. I didn’t want my girlfriend getting caught up in this, I could hurt her and that’s what I was most terrified about. I love her so much, so I decided it was best if I shut her out.
After a whole week I got the guts to finally look at her but she ignored me, at that moment I knew I had fucked up. I just wanted to run up to her and hold her in my arms, telling her I’m sorry. I missed our one year anniversary for crying out loud. No wonder she was angry at me. But I couldn’t do anything about it, not until I could control this demon inside of me.

Y/N pov;
Liam texted me about an hour ago, I didn’t bother replying. There was no point. I was still contemplating weather or not to break up with him.

My brain was telling me it was the right thing to do but my heart was telling me not to. Of course I listened to my brain, I mean who listens to their heart? No one.

I picked up my phone, finding his number in my contacts list. Once I had found his name I pressed call and placed the phone to my ear, it rung through three times before he picked up.

‘Hey Y/N, Is everything okay?’ He asked calmly as if nothing happened. No i was not okay. I opened my mouth to say something into the speaker before closing it again. I couldn’t form the right words.

‘Y/N?’ He quizzed, sounding slightly worried by my lack of response.

‘Can you come over, we need to talk.’ As those words left my mouth, my heart sank into my stomach.

'I-i um, I can’t tonight, can It wait?’ He stuttered, no emotion in his voice.

'No Liam, it can’t, be here in 10 minutes. Please.’ I basically begged. '10 minutes’ I repeated, but before he could say anything I put the phone down on him.

Near enough 10 minutes later there was a soft knock at my door. My eyes were watery, due to the tears that were brimming. I walked down stairs, into the passage way and opened the door. I pressed a hand on his chest to stop him from taking a step into my house.

'Y/N, what’s wrong with you?’ Liam asked, biting his lip, a glint of worry in his eyes.

'I-i think we s-should break up.’ I spluttered out my words, barely audible. Liam heard me loud and clear though. I looked down not wanting to meet his sad gaze.

'W-what? Why?’ He said, voice cracking slightly as if he was about to cry. I looked up at him, regretting it because a few tears had slipped from his eyes. Mine too.

'I’m sorry Liam, I think it’s for the best.’ I whispered, keeping my eyes on his and chewing the inside of my cheek.

'Y/N please don’t do this, I love you.’ He begged, coming closer to me.

'I know you do Liam, which is why we need to do this. You haven’t spoke to me in a week, you canceled our “us” time and forgot our 1 year anniversary.’ I mumbled, shifting my weight onto my other foot.

'And there’s a good reason for that Y/N!’ He snapped. I took a step back, not wanting to get to close to him.

'This is what I mean, I’m too dangerous.’ He continued, wipping the tears from his cheeks.

'What are you talking about?’ I questioned, clearly confused.

'I-i need to show you something. It will probably scare you off but I think it’s best if you know the truth.’ He looked at me, basically asking for permission to come in. I moved out the way allowing him to. We both walked up stairs and into my room. I took a seat on the edge of my bed waiting for him to enlighten me.

'You can’t tell anyone okay?’ He panicked, pacing around the room.

'I won’t just please tell me why you’ve been avoiding me.’ I replied, waving my hands about to emphasise my point.

'I um I’m a, I’m a wear wolf.’ Liam stuttered scrunching his eyes closed, cringing at his words.

'Please, I’d rather you not lie to me, just leave. Now.’ I laughed sarcastically, standing up and placing a hand on his shoulder to push him out of my room.

'I can prove it Y/N, let me just prove it to you’ He continued on with his pathetic accuse.

'Enlighten me Dunbar’ I rolled my eyes. Waiting for him to just leave.
Before I could process what was happening, a growl made me snap my head towards Liam, who wasn’t Liam anymore. This had yellow glowing eyes, hair growing in places where it wouldn’t normally be and an odd looking nose. I took a step back, hitting the wall behind me, the figure moved closer to me, I looked down, seeing it’s claws. It was fascinating.
Liam changed back into his normal self, standing there embarrassed.

'I-i’ I stuttered, Liam butting in before I could finish forming a sentence.

'I’m hideous I know, I’ll leave now.’ He mumbled, looking down.

'Liam your not hideous, your beautiful.’ I wrapped my tiny hand around his wrist, not wanting him to go.

'I’m a monster Y/N, that’s why I’ve been avoiding you, I don’t want to hurt you.’ He looked at me, more tears forming in his eyes.

'Your not a monster in my eyes, Liam, you could never hurt me.’ I placed a hand on his cheek, caressing it, he closed his eyes at the feel of my touch.
'I love you Liam’ I whispered to him, bringing myself closer.

'I love you more Y/N’ He opened his eyes and placed his hands on my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer to his body so there was no space between us and he crashed his lips to mine, engulfing me in a passionate kiss. This kiss felt different to all the other ones we had shared, this had fireworks and was filled with just pure love.
He pulled away after a few moments and looked at me. 'I love you so much more.’ He whispered before kissing me again.