Stiles Stilinski: You Can't Leave Me.

Imagine:

Stiles x Reader:

Your Name- submit what this is.

Some people say that dating your best friend is a bad idea, and up until now I didn't think it was true, but now that I think about it whoever said this was absolutely right.

I thought that mine and Stiles' love for each other was stronger than any unbreakable bond, but I guess that bond between was beginning to crack, until finally it snapped in two. I loved Stiles with everything I had. At the start of our friendship, never In my life did I think I would be in love with the boy, but I guess now, it didn't even matter.

I was currently sitting in our school library, with tears streaming down my face. As I was walking outside for lunch I caught Stiles kissing another girl, and he looked like he was enjoying it. To top it off Lydia and Allison was with me whilst I caught him so it made the situation more humiliating. It was as if everyone was standing there staring between the two of us.

I didn't have time to see how long the kiss lasted for because just as quick as I went out side, I was running back into the school, trying not to break down in front of anyone.

Everyone knew me and Stiles were dating so that's what I didn't understand, why would another girl go there knowing that boy had a girlfriend. It made me question everyone and everything. It made me wonder If I was completely wrong about everyone I surrounded myself with.

It doesn't feel great, being cheated on, it feels like someone ripped my heart out of my chest and threw it on the floor before stamping on it. It hurt so much.

I'm taken out of my thoughts, at the sound of steps coming towards me. I recognise the shoes without having to look up, so I don't. I stay sitting, staring at the floor, emotionless.

"Y/N..." The words coming out of his mouth are a blur to me. I don't want to look at him, or listen to him for that matter because I don't want him to see me crying, although I know he can already see that I cam, considering the tear-stained floor beneath me.

"Y/N please look at me...Lydia told me that you saw and I swear I didn't mean to." He continues when he realises I wasn't going to answer any time soon.

As soon as he says this I whip my head up to look at him, a scowl on my face.

"So if Lydia hadn't of told you that your girlfriend had saw you kissing some other girl you would still be down there kissing her or whatever else you two have done behind my back." I spit. Stiles had tears in his eyes but I wasn't going to back down. I was hurt and angry.

"That's not what I meant Y/N, I swear it didn't mean anything."

"How long has this been going on for?" I mumble to him, glaring at him. His face goes white, as a tear falls from his eye. It was then that moment that I knew it had been going on longer than just today.

"I-I, Its been going on for a few weeks. Look Y/N I'm really sorry okay? I didn't mean to hurt you." He let the tears fall freely from his eyes, his face red. A few weeks. That's when my heart fully broke into a thousand pieces.

"You've been cheating on me for a few weeks?! And you had the decency to do it at school in front of everyone, do you know how humiliating that is? I thought you loved me." I was no longer upset, just angry.

"Y/N I do love you, more than anything. I'm in love with you, this girl was a mistake. I don't know why I did it okay, it just sort of happened." He was in full on sobs.

I don't say anything, I just sit there staring at the wall ahead of me. I didn't know what to say, I was still in shock. I couldn't get the image of him kissing that girl out of my head. I knew what I had to do, but it hurt just thinking about it. More tears trickled down my cheeks, but I quickly wiped them away.

"Y/N please talk to me" He continues, sitting closer to me, but I move away slightly.

"I don't know what to say to you." I whisper.

"Just at least look at me." He says, grabbing my hand, but I rip it away from his. I look at him for a split second before looking down at my lap.

"I want to break up" I word vomit. The words don't hit me until I feel a wave of sadness wash over me.

"No Y/N you're just upset, please don't leave me." The words tumble from his mouth quickly, too quickly for me to process them. I just shake my head, not wanting to listen to anything else he had to say.

"Its the right thing to do. I don't want to be second best, I deserve better. I'm sorry." I say as I get up off of the ground, dusting my self off.

"Y/N please no, you cant leave me, I love you."

"If you loved me, you wouldn't have cheated on me." I say before leaving the Library.

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't updated in time, I just had no ideas but I'm going to try and update more.