Stiles Stilinski: We've got to stop meeting like this.

A few weeks ago I had bumped into some guy whilst doing track, being the clumsy person I am. It was horrific, we both fell over, me landing on top of him- it was the most awkward occurrence I had ever experienced in my entire existence. At least I didn't know who he was, he's in the year above me, so it's not like it really mattered if we knew each other or not.

Aside from that, I am currently getting changed for track, as I have it today, I absolutely hated PE, I'm lazy and my health isn't the best, so I get out of breath very, very quickly. It isn't the most sexiest thing to see If I'm being honest.

Once I was changed I me and my two best friends went out to join the rest of the girls, so we could start.

"Okay girls, I want you to do 10 laps around the field, you need to boost up your tolerance for running." Coach shouted at all of us, earning various groans from numerous different girls, that weren't to pleased about the idea of running around our very large field ten times, me being one of those girls.

We all got in our lanes, about 3 or 4 in each lane. As soon as coach said to start we headed off on our long run around the school field. I started off slow, in order to keep my breath, if I wanted to finish this lesson any time soon I would need to.

"Do you think you'll run into that cute boy again?" My best friend Y/BF/N, asked me, smirking as I blushed.

"No I doubt it and as if you remember that?!" I chuckled looking at her for a brief second, before turning back to focus on my running to make sure I don't trip over my own feet. 

"It was all you ever talked about the day it happened." She giggled as she sped up a bit, me in tow.

"No it wasn't, shhh" I playfully scowl at her, picking my pace up. She just made a "mhm" sound, before continuing to focus on her running also. 

I turned to look at the girls around me for like one second before I tripped over my feet and fell into a person that was coming towards me trying to catch a ball that their friend threw towards the track, them landing on me. Boy did it hurt, I groaned and opened my eyes to see who I had fell into this time, and when I realised It was the cute boy from last time, I blushed and looked to the side.

"Well hello again beautiful, we honestly need to stop meeting like this." The boy chuckled his angelic laugh. My cheeks probably turning a deep shade of scarlet at the cute name "Beautiful". Not one single boy has ever called me beautiful, apart from my father obviously.

"We do indeed, although as I recall, last time I was on top." I smirked at him, and giggled quietly to myself, as I made that sound way more like innuendo then It should have.

The boy stood up slowly, holding out a hand for me to take, in order to get back up. I smiled at him as I took his large hand in my smaller one, blushing at the contact. I mumble a quiet thank you before turning back around to continue with my running.

Before I even hand the chance to walk off, a hand grabbed my arm gently spinning me around to look at them.

"You didn't think I was going to let you leave with out telling me your name again did you?" The boy smirked at me, looking me all over.

"Of course not, the names Y/N." I smile at him softly, my eyes not leaving his. "You?"

"Stiles Stilinski, it's nice to finally see you again Y/N." He says, returning my smile. 

"It's nice to finally meet you again too." I say as I place my hand on the back of my neck, scratching it nervously.

"We should hang out soon, here give me your arm." I do as he says, giving him my arm. He pulls out a pen from his sports bag, writing numbers on my arm.

"Text me." He says with a massive grin on his face. I nod and leave him to finish his game, as I run off, finishing my laps, otherwise id be here all day.