Allison Argent: Prom?

Imagine:

Allison X Reader:

Your name- submit what this is.

I had been waiting weeks to ask Allison to prom, I was so excited to ask her. As soon as we got told our school was having a prom, I started to accumulate a plan as to how I was going to ask the girl of my dreams to a dance I know she's been dreaming of going to for years.

I needed my two best friends to help me with my plan in asking Allison, good ol' trusty Scott and Stiles. We put our brains together to figure out how I was going to ask her, Scott had already asked Kira and Stiles was planning on asking Lydia tonight.

I was going to ask Allison today in front of the whole school, to make it more special, and memorable. Prom was the night to remember as the wise cast of High School Musical once quoted. I chuckle at myself.

I get my plan into motion, getting most of the school involved. Everyone who I had spoke to said they loved my plan, which made me more confident about asking Allison.

On the interactive board that hung above the stage in the hall, was going to play a range of embarrassing and cute pictures of me and Allison together, so everyone could see how much she means to me, the school band (which I found out are rather freaking amazing) are going to be playing Allison's favourite song "Atlantis" by seafret. Not only the band but also this girl who is an amazing singer.

As soon as the band starts playing that's when I know I should come out, I will also be singing her favourite song to her, before I ask her. She'll obviously love it, I chuckle. And then when the song Is finished Scott and Stiles will come into the hall holding a massive banner that reads "Allison, roses are red, Violets are blue- forget all that cliché bullshit, I wanna go to prom with you!" It's funny and cute at the same time, which I know she loves a good laugh.

"Y/N!, Allison will be here any minute you need to get your ass out there and hide." Scott exclaims, out of breath from trying running. I nod before jogging into the hall. I climb onto the stage and hide behind a curtain. I watch on the small computer, multiple memories put into one. I smile at a picture of me and Allison, kissing.

The band begins to play which means Allison was standing in the spot me and Stiles had set up for her. I peeped out from the curtain to see a very confused Allison, I giggled quietly at the bundle of cuteness that was standing a mere few steps away from me.

The girl begins to sing the first couple of lines to her favourite song, but as the chorus comes around, I walk out from behind the curtains, with a microphone close to my lips as I begin singing too.

"I can't save us, my Atlantis, we fall. We built this town on shaky ground, I can't save us my Atlantis, oh no. We built it up to pull it down." I belt out, watching her facial expression. She had tears in her eyes, with a smile planted on her beautiful face.

I continue to sing the next few lines of the song, keeping my eyes on hers the whole time. As I sing, I slowly make my way over to her.

"Now all the birds have fled, the hurt just leaves me scared. Losing everything I've ever known, it's all become too much, maybe I'm not built for love. If I knew that I could reach you, I would go."

As the song finishes, I stand right in front of her, moving the mic away from my face. She had tears streaming down her face. I place my hands on her cheeks softly.

Stiles and Scott run out holding the banner, she giggles at it, before turning her head back to look at me.

"So Allison...Prom?" I ask quietly. She nods vigorously smiling.

"Yes of course I will!" She squeals lightly, hugging me. I hug her back tightly, a massive grin on my face.

Everyone around his cheered and clapped, some whistled.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you Allison."