Ian, Paul, Nina: Meeting you.

Imagine:

Paul x Reader:

Your name- submit what this is:

Your mother had finally agreed to buy you meet and greet tickets, to meet your favourite actors. Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev and of course Paul Wesley.  You had been wanting to meet these three actors ever since season one of the Vampire Diaries. It took a lot of convincing in order to persuade your mother, as she was quite strict when it came to these sort of things.

You were meeting them today, finally. You decided on the perfect outfit, you wanted to look good if you were about to face one of the only people you have had a major crush on. You chose to wear light wash ripped skinny jeans, with a wool black jumper that hung loosely around your torso and paired it with your signature black and white vans, with some fluffy socks. You straightened your hair and applied light make up before jogging down the stairs to meet your best friend Y/BF/N. You were both equally excited to finally meet your idols.

You were getting a train to the meet and greet hall, as your mother was at work and your best friends parents were out having dinner.

Once you had arrived to the meet and greet hall, you lined up behind a group of girls who were equally caked in make-up, with barely any clothes on. Typical. You were trying to hide your excitement because you didn't want to make a fool out of yourself in front of not only the mass amount of people crowded around you, but you also didn't want to make a fool out of yourself in front of Paul. You were so close to finally meeting them now.

You made small chatter with your best friend, holding your poster in one hand and your phone in the other. There were about six more people in front of you. All of a sudden, you feel someone behind you slam into your back, causing you to tumble forward into one of the girls out of the group that was standing in front of you. She had shoulder length auburn hair and a face fall of make up.

"I am so sorry about that, I got shoved by the people behind me." You apologise frantically, praying to God this girl does not make a scene. But before you could even say anything else, a hand whipped clean across your face, leaving a stinging sensation. You lift a hand up to your now throbbing cheek, with tears in your eyes.

People had crowded around the two of you, making multiple sounds such as gasps and whispering. She had caused a scene for no God Damned reason, you thought to yourself.

"I don't give a shit if you got shoved, do not touch me. Rat." The girl spat, I could feel the tears pricking in my eyes, and my chest tightening.  You felt a presence close to you, so you turned around, a tear slipping down your burning cheek. It was Paul. You looked up at him, not really knowing if this was real or not.

"What's going on here ladies?" Ian questioned, looking stunned at the scene in front of him. I just shook my head.

"I-I should go." You stammered, running out of the meet and greet hall, embarrassed. You realised you had left your best friend in there but you were too humiliated to go back for her. Your cheek had obviously gone swollen from impact, but you ignored to feeling, letting your tears fall, not really caring anymore.

"Excuse me miss, are you alright?" An all to familiar voiced asked you from behind. You turned around, quickly drying your eyes with the back of your hand. It was Paul. Paul Wesley from the vampire diaries was standing in front of you with an ice pack in his hand, asking you a question.

Once you realised you were staring, you shifted your gaze to the floor, nodding your head slightly.

"Please don't lie to me, I saw what happened and there is an evident bruise on your cheek where she hit you, are you sure you're alright?" Paul asked, moving closer to you. You just froze near his presence not really sure on what to do.

"I'm fine, I mean my cheek hurts but its nothing I can't handle." You lie again, you were in agony. In the moment she hit you, it was all a blur and happened very fast, you didn't have time to feel pain, but now it was hitting you all at once.

"Well I brought you an ice pack." He said as he handed you the ice pack, with a small smile.

"Thank you." You mumble as you take it from his hand, yours brushing against his slightly. You blushed lightly and returned the smile, placing the cooling pack onto your swollen cheek.

"Come back inside, so you don't waste your money? Me, Ian and Nina want to carry on the meet and greet, but we wont do it unless we get a picture with you." He chuckles lightly.

"I don't think I'm picture ready." You laugh nervously.

"Please?" Paul practically begged. You just nodded and followed him back inside to where your best friend was chatting to Nina and Ian. You had a slight smile on your face, at the fact you got to speak to Paul.

You handed your phone to a man that was taking the pictures for people and stood In-between Paul and Ian, whilst Y/BF/N was in between Ian and Nina. You smiled for the picture, and as soon as it was taken the man handed your phone back.

"Please can you sign my poster?" You asked the three of them nervously. They all nodded, Nina and Ian being the first to sign it. When they handed it to Paul he smiled and looked at you.

"What's your name?" He grinned at you, pen in hand.

"Y/N" You smiled back at him, the pain in your cheek slowing fading.

He nodded and wrote something along with his signature on your poster. You thanked them all and headed out of the hall. You took a look on your poster to see what Paul had written. You gasped and showed your best friend as soon as you had read it.

"Y/N, call me sometime. I would love to get to know you:) Paul." It read, and underneath it was his number. Apart of you was happy that you got slapped. You chuckled to yourself and followed your best friend back to the train station to go home.

This was inspired by this wonderful human being. You should follow her- R5_Mixers :)))

Sorry if this is bad. But enjoy.