Damon Salvatore: You're all mine.

Imagine:

Damon x Reader:

Your name- submit what this is.

I had no idea what was going on between me and Damon lately. I didn't know whether we were a thing or not, but he soon answered me- well not answered really but it turns out he feels nothing towards me. He hadn't told me this personally, I just guessed, because he hadn't spoken to me in days. Whenever I would see him, it would either be with another girl, or he would just completely blank me, as if he didn't know me.

I had no Idea what I had done to make him ignore me, unless what we had was just a few "one" night stands here and there and nothing more. It made me upset and angry at the same time. Upset because I actually really liked Damon, angry because I had been messed about and lead on. He never once said to me, that we were just having "one" night stands. He could have told me.

I decided to play at his own game. I was going to ignore him, if he even gave me the slightest bit acknowledgement. That's my level of pettiness.

It was the school dance tonight, I was supposed to be going with Damon, but I guess I'm not now, so Stefan invited me to go with him and Elena. As much as I hated being the third wheel, I hated going to social events alone more. So I took up his invitation, I made sure it was okay with Elena first though, but of course she wants me to go with them.

Me, Bonnie, Caroline and Elena were at mine getting ready for the dance. Jeremy was taking Bonnie, Tyler was taking Caroline and Stefan was obviously taking me and Elena.

Elena chose to wear a elegant burgundy coloured dress that hugged her curves and went down to her ankles. Bonnie was wearing a black tight dress, that just came above her knee and was of the shoulder. Caroline was wearing a white flowy dress with a lace pattern on the top, that have a cold shoulder design, but with long sleeves. I decided on a royal blue dress, that was similar to Elena's, but was off the shoulder also, with long sleeves. I paired it with a thin gold chain, and gold coloured heels to match.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were at the dance now, I felt so awkward just standing by myself. I had insisted for Elena and Stefan to go and dance, which they did of course. I wasn't going to ruin their fun, just because I don't have a date. My eyes wandered around the room, landing on the one and only Damon Salvatore, with some girl. Our eyes met, as he turned around to look at me. I just turned my head away quickly, frowning.

I headed over to the drinks stand, to get myself a drink. A boy stood by me, pouring himself one.

"M' Lady." He chuckled as he lifted up the jug of some red substance, pointing it towards me.

"Why thank you." I giggle, smiling at him shyly. I lift my cup up to the jug as he poured me a jug.

"Y/N right?" The boy asked politely. He was quite good looking if I do say so myself. I nod and grin at him.

"You must be Matt?" I said, it sounded more like a question because I wasn't too sure if that was his name or not but he nodded, grinning back at me.

"Do you wanna dance with me?" Matt asked shyly, not taking his eyes off me. I could feel someone's eyes burning into the back of my head. Knowing it was Damon, I nodded and grabbed Matt's hand, pulling him out to the dance space, next to Stefan and Elena.

"Hey! I see you met Matty?" Elena grinned at me. I nodded and smiled at her, pulling Matt closer, as a slow song came on. His hands were rested on my hips as mine were securely placed around his neck. We swayed to the music, until I felt a presence behind me.

"May I cut in." I sigh and let go of Matt, turning around to meet my gaze with Damon's. Matt relied with a yes.

Damon took my hand, and lifted it up to his lips, kissing the back of it. I blush lightly at his actions.

I wrap my arms around his neck and his my waist, just like me and Matt did. This felt different. As he pulled me closer I felt electricity run through me, I smile to myself.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" I wandered out loud, not intending to say it to his face. My cheeks redden at this.

"I needed to think.." He said, his eyes boring into mine.

"Think about what?" I mumble, my face moving closer to his.

"Us." He replied, kissing my cheek softly. "I don't want to be with anyone else, and I don't want you to be with anyone else. You're all mine." He whispers, placing his lips on mine and kissing me passionately. I was fine with that.