Liam Dunbar: Why would you do this to me?

Imagine:

Liam x Reader:

Your name- submit what this is.

My boyfriend dragged me to a party this evening, it was one of those ridiculous high school parties. I really wasn't interested in going but he begged me, and I honestly can't say no to him. So here I was sitting in a circle of drunk and horny teenagers, playing truth or dare.

It was Liam's turn, he chose dare. I could've killed a bitched right there and then. His dare was to kiss this girl that had been eyeing him up all night. It's not like people didn't know Liam had a girlfriend, I think they were just doing it to spite me. Liam turned to look at me, but I just removed my gaze from him, I honestly didn't care anymore. I knew he wouldn't do it, but when I turned to look at him again, his lips were locked onto hers. My heart broke there and then. I coughed after a few seconds, causing the two of them to move away from each other.

Liam looked at me with worry in his eyes. This hurt, he didn't even look sorry about it.

It was my turn now, I prayed someone would ask me to kiss one of Liam's friends so I could get him back for hurting me. I know that sounded bitchy but, he chose to kiss that God awful looking girl right in front of me.

"Y/N, truth or dare?" Stiles asked me. I smirked at him.

"Dare of course." I say, biting my lip softly. Stiles smirked at me, eyeing me up, he then turned to the boy next to him, Scott I believe his name was.

"I dare you to make out with Scott." I nod and move closer to Scott, turning my head to look at Liam and giving him a glare before I smashed my lips against Scott's. He wrapped his hands around my waist, my arms instantly clinging around his neck. I smile into the kiss, but before it could get to heated I let go, blushing lightly.

"Wow." Was all Scott could muster, I smile slightly standing up.

"I'm gonna go dance." I say to the group, I could feel Liam's eyes on me but I didn't care. If he was willing to kiss some girl right in front of me, then it was my right to kiss someone in front of him.

I walked off into a crowd of people who were dancing, joining it. I was actually having a bit of fun for the first time tonight. After about half an hour of shaking what my momma gave me, I decided I was in need of some kind of refreshment. So I headed to the kitchen. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Liam, and the girl he kissed standing by the kitchen island. I stayed where I was listening into their conversation. The girl had her hand on Liam's arm, moving it up and down and they were standing awfully close to one another.

"Why do you put up with that skank." The girl said, moving closer to Liam if that was even possible. Were they talking about me? I thought to myself.

"I don't know honestly. I have no choice, she gets angry if I even remotely try to leave her." I gasp quietly, tears forming in my eyes.

"She doesn't deserve someone as sweet as you."

"I know, I feel like I should just dump her ass, she's so clingy and needy. I can't deal with it." Liam says, not even looking guilty. They were definitely talking about me. I felt sick.

"Do it, you should be with someone like me."

"I should shouldn't I?"  I couldn't listen in anymore. I turned away from the kitchen and looked around, I spotted Scott so I walked up to him, grabbing his hand and pulling him over to the crowd of people who were dancing.

"Came back for more?" He says smirking. I nod and started swaying my hips with his. The next thing I know, Scott's being tackled by Liam. I pull him off of Scott, and away from the crowd of people that had surrounded.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Liam shouted at me.

"What am I doing? What the fuck are you doing?" I snap at him.

"What are you talking about?" His eyes soften slightly.

"Listen if you're gonna dump my ass, just do it now please." I snort, crossing my arms.

"You heard that?" He says, not looking at me.

"Yes I did Liam. You had no right to do that to Scott!" I snap at him again, my voice growing louder.

"He was getting too friendly with you." He says, finally looking at me.

"Oh and you weren't getting too friendly with that girl who thinks I'm a 'skank' huh?" I scoff. He didn't say anything after that comment.

"Why would you do this to me Liam, I thought you loved me?" I ask, tears finally cracking through.

"I do Y/N." He had tears in his eyes now.

"You do, or you did?" Once I say this, he doesn't reply. I nod, a tear falling free.

"I thought so, goodbye Liam." I say, walking away from him, the tears being released.

"Y/N wait!" Liam shouts. I turn to look at him, waiting for him to say something.

"Goodbye." Is all that comes from his mouth. His face unreadable. I nod, biting my lip and walking out of the door.

A/N: I enjoyed writing this. I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was busy.