Scott McCall: It's cold outside tonight.

Imagine:

Scott x Reader:

Your name- submit what this is.

I had just broken up with my boyfriend of two years about a week ago, it was finally Friday night so here I was sitting cramped up in my room, crying my eyes out, eating a tub of ben and jerry's cookie dough. My only company being Dr Phil playing on my TV. We had broken up because he couldn't handle being with me as well as having all the stress from the Lacrosse team. He said it was too much for him and that it would be better for the two off us to just be friends again.

So as you can tell, I'm pretty hurt by that, I loved him and I thought he loved me, but obviously I was wrong. You don't just dump someone you've been dating for two years, just because you cant handle the stress. Your other half is supposed to help you, but he wouldn't let me.

It was raining outside, which was great because I always found the sound of rain relaxing. I decided I should get out of bed and do something productive to take my mind off of the current situation.

So I got up to clean the house, before my dad came back to following morning from work. He deserves to come home to a tidy house; I thought to myself.

I began downstairs, working my way upwards. About an hour and half later I was done with the entire house. Sighing I sigh of relief, I chose to run my self a bath, it was relaxing and I felt icky from my previous doing.

I ran the taps, waiting for the tub to fill, as I began to put bubbles into the water, I heard something, that sounded like it hit my window. I switched the taps off, quietly tip toeing into my bedroom to see what the source of the noise was.

I jumped as I heard the sound again. I went over to my window, opening it and looking down. It was Scott. Drenched in rain water.

"What are you doing here Scott?" I sighed, looking at him. He looked up at me with a sad look pulling on his features.

"Y/N, please just come down?" He shouted up to me. I sigh once more, closing my window and grabbing my dressing gown, slinging it over my body. I venture down stairs, as I open the front door, Scott is standing there holding out his hand for me.

"Dance with me?" He asked through the rain.

"But it's raining..." I say before being pulled outside. I gasp at how cold the rain felt as it pelted off of my body.

Scott placed his hands around my waist, mine instantly going to his neck, we began to sway to the sound of the rain, not saying anything to one another. We just stared into each others eyes.

"Why are you doing this?" I say breaking the silence.

"I wanted to apologise, I am so sorry Y/N, I shouldn't have broken up with you. I thought I was doing you and myself a favour, because that way you wouldn't have to deal with my pathetic ass, but then I realised I need you to deal with my pathetic ass, I'm more stressed not having you with me. I love you so much." Scott explained to me. I'm so glad it was raining because he couldn't see the tears escaping from my eyes.

"I love you Scott McCall. So much." I say before pressing my lips to his forcefully, he tasted of mint, he brought me closer to him, enduring every part of this. I loved him more than anything.

We let go of each other, smiling.

"Do you want to come in? It's cold out here tonight." I say, my smile never leaving my features. He nods and I grab his hands, pulling him into my house.

A/N: I'm sorry this is so short.