Scott McCall: Proposal with Pizza.

Imagine:

Scott X Reader:

Your name- submit what this is.

I had been with my boyfriend Scott for three years, they had been the best three years of my life and nothing could change what we had, I mean nothing.

The amount of times people had tried to get in the way of our relationship, or the amount of times we had made mistakes or had arguments or fights, it was all worth it, just to be with him. I love him so much and I'm never going to stop loving him. I hope the same applies to him and the way he feels towards me as well.

I was sat on the sofa with my boyfriend enjoying a glass of wine whilst watching the hangover- his favourite film to which I was having to endure for the 100th time since we've been together.

"Hey babe, do you wanna order pizza?" Scott asks me, kissing my cheek softly. I smile and turn my head to peck his lips.

"Yes please, I'm starving." I say, giggling quietly. He nods before removing his arm around me and standing up. He ventures into the kitchen to phone dominoes.

He ordered a large Hawaiian with garlic stuff crust, a large peperoni, a garlic pizza and four cookies. That was one of the reasons I loved him, he always knew what I liked. I didn't even have to ask or say anything and he already knew. That's what love should be like.

"Pizza will be here in about half an hour babe." He smiles, sitting back down next to me, wrapping both of his arms securely around me.

"Wow, that's quick. How much did  you have to pay them in order to get them to deliver that soon?" I laugh, wrapping my arms around his torso and tilting my head up to look at him.

"Nothing surprisingly, guess it's just my charms." He winks at me playfully, wrapping his rams around me tighter. I giggle at his comment, tapping his leg lightly.

"What charm?" I ask, pretending to be surprised by him. His smirks and lies me down, so he's hovering over the top of me.

"You wanna play that game?" He says, moving his head down into the crook of my neck. I bite my lip as he begins to trail kisses down my neck.

"Well...it sounds like a good game." I smirk, grabbing onto the back of his shirt. He nods as he carries on leaving wet kisses on my neck.

After god knows how long, we pull away from each other- we had gotten into a heated make out session. My lips were swollen and thumping from the contact of his lips on mine.

Soon after we sort our selves out, there is a knock on the door. Scott runs over to answer it and the delicious smell of pizza stalks into the room, filling my nostrils. I moan internally at the smell. Pizza was my favourite food. 

He placed the boxes onto the kitchen island and I instantly went to open the Hawaiian pizza. I took out a slice and bit into it, making muffled noises to show my satisfaction. Scott chuckles at me and bites into one of the pizza slices as well.

After we had finished the pizza, minus like four slices which ended up in the fridge, I went to open the cookies, but Scott smacked my hand away and grabbed the box himself. I gave him a confused look, he just smiled at me.

He kneeled down onto one knee and my heart just instantly stopped. Was he about to propose with cookies?

He opened the box and in the middle of the four cookies was a small ring that glistened when the sun hit it. My eyes well up as I look between him and the ring.

"It's been three amazing years with you, I would not change a thing. Because even though it's tough, I've loved every single moment of it as I got to spend these three wonderful years with you. I love you more than words can even explain Y/N, so what I'm trying to ask you, is if you would make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He says, tears in his eyes as well as mine. A tear fell, I didn't even bother wiping it away as I was too overwhelmed.

"Yes! Oh my god yes. Of course I will marry you Scott. I love you so much." I cry as I jump into his arms, hugging him tightly. I let go and he places the ring onto my finger.

"I love you so much more Y/N."