0.3

Adrien bit his lip as he tapped his hand on the table in front of him. He was on the plane and the rest of the band was asleep. Nathalie was in a different part of the plane working. He was listening to music and taping his hand to the beat. He sighed and went into his contacts.

Hey Princess

He sent the message and waited for a reply. He tapped his hand to the beat of the song and his phone buzzed.

Hey Kitten. What's up?

I miss you and thought I would text you

I miss you too

He smiled.

What do you want to talk about?

I don't know. I just miss you so much

I miss you too kitten but nows not a good time

Why?

Marinette looked down at her phone from below her desk and bit her lip. "Marinette!" She looked up at Ms.Bustier.

"Y-Yes Madame?" She nervously giggled and slide her phone into her bag without her noticing. Chloe smirked. She now sat next to Chloe but Lila sat next to her still in the front next to Sabrina.

"What is so important that you're not paying attention to my lesson?"

"I-I'm sorry Madame." She bit her lip.

"Well," she looked at Chloe. "What was so important that you weren't paying attention?" Marinette looked down and at her hands.

"Chloe, it's fine. Marinette, please pay attention." Marinette nodded and Ms.Bustier turned back to her lesson. Marinette pulled out her phone to answer Adrien.

I'm in the middle of class.

Oh sorry. Text me when you're at lunch

Ok

Marinette turned her phone off and put it in her bag. She bit her lip. She wanted to see him again. She needed too. She got jittery every class and when lunch came she smiled and pulled out her phone. She didn't just want to text him. See him. She video chatted him and he didn't answer. She did it again. No answer. Again, answer. "Yeah Marinette?" He rubbed his eyes.

"You said to call you when I was at lunch." She sheepishly smiled at him. He nodded and sat up.

"Right sorry. We got to the hotel room and I crashed," he laughed and turned on the side lamp. "You do know it's like, nine here, right?"

"Aren't you still in England?"

"No. We're in China and then Japan, then Australia, then I don't know the rest. Paris was the second stop."

"What was the first?"

"Russia and might I say they did not like us." Marinette giggled then sighed.

"I-I'm sorry for waking you up."

"It's fine. I'd go all the way to Paris if you needed me too." He smiled and she blushed. Chloe and Sabrina walked into the room and ran to Marinette.

"Mari! We couldn't find you! No wonder." Chloe smiled and Sabrina nodded. Adrien sighed.

"Marinette, what are they doing here?" Adrien lifted a brow, running his tongue over his piercing.

"I'm giving them a second chance."

"You know, not everyone deserves a second chance." He chuckled.

"Well, I beg to differ," Marinette smiled and Chloe and Sabrina stared at her. "C-Can you two leave?"

"Oh, yes! Come on Sabrina!" Chloe stuck her nose in the air and the two ran off.

The bell rang and Marinette sighed. "I love you Marinette." Adrien sighed.

"Love you too," she bit her lip. "Goodnight."

"Good afternoon." She giggled and hung up, running to class before the late bell.