0.8

Adrien sighed. Another album done, another concert done, another it's, another country, another everything. He missed Marinette so bad. It's been a couple weeks. Him and Marinette talk but they don't video chat. She refuses too. He sighs as her call comes in again. He hasn't seen her in a while. He missed her eyes, smile, hair. He missed seeing her. He answered and smiled at her voice. "Hey Adrien!"

"Hey Mari." He smiled, a deep sigh escaping his lips.

"What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing."

"Adrien tell me."

"Nothing's wrong. I promise." His phone rang. It was a video chat from her. He answered and smiled at her. Her hair was down and it was longer and she was wearing a kind of see-through nightgown. It was night for both of them. He was in Italy. They be in a relatively close time zone for a while. He's going to Sweden next, then Spain, then Norway, then Germany then, Iceland then going to Canada and then finishing in the United States but they only knew have of the places they were going.

"Adrien, what's wrong?"

"I-I've missed seeing you. Why wouldn't you let me see you?" He sat up in his bed, trying not to wake up his band mates. Louis meowed and cuddled up on her lap.

She bit her lip and sighed. "I got a really bad zit on my forehead. It finally cleared up."

He laughed. "Marinette, I would love you no matter what you looked like. Even if you were the ugliest girl in the world, and so far, you kinda are," tears built up in her eyes. "I'm kidding! I'm kidding! Don't cry!" She smiled a little and wiped her eyes. He smiled. "Where'd you get the dress?"

"I bought it. I don't know why I just kinda liked it. Do you?" She stood up and put her phone on a stand on her desk and stood up and twirled in it.

"I like it, but it would look better on my floor." He smirked and she blushed and grabbed her phone and sat on her bed.

"Sh-Sh-Shut up y-y-y-you d-d-d-dumb cat." She hid her blush behind her hand and he laughed.

"Yeah yeah okay. You should get some sleep."

"You should too. You have a concert tomorrow right?" He nodded and yawned.

"See you in the morning Bugaboo." He winked at her and she blushed.

"N-Night!" She hung up and blushed hard. Louis crawled onto her lap and fell asleep. She smiled and moved the kitten to a pillow then fell asleep next to him. She woke up and yawned then got dressed for school. Adrien sent her some clothes so she put those on. A red 'MADE IN CHINA' shirt, grey knee ripped jeans and red converse and her hair left down. She walked into school with a muffin and ate it happily. She knew that the band were going to take a month off of the tour and come here to be with their families but that was a couple stops away.

She hummed a song as she walked into the classroom, only to be stopped by someone grabbing her wrist. She turned and he let go. "Uh sorry but you're the first person I've seen around here. I'm either early or late." She swallowed the muffin and looked at her phone. She was way early.

"You're early," she giggled. "I'm never this early."

"Oh really? Well I was wondering if you could show me where Madame Bustiers room is?"

"Uhm, right here. She's my Homeroom." Marinette smiled at him. He had blond hair and green eyes with a small bight of brown mixed in.

"Oh uhm, okay," he smiled and they walked inside. "I'm Tyler, Tyler Colons." He smiled.

"I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng." she smiled. Half an hour later Ms.Bustier walked in and told him to sit in front of Marinette. A little after that the bell rang and class started.