1.3

Marinette quickly put her phone away after seeing it was a video. She cursed in her head. Soon the bell rang and it was lunch. Marinette pulled her phone out and Tyler came out of nowhere, scaring her. "Tyler, you scared me."

"Sorry. I saw you take your phone out in class. What were you looking at?"

"Nino sent me a video. I was going to watch it," she played the video and he watched it with her. She blushed the way Adrien denied her and how he would rather be with her instead of the other girl. She stopped the video and Tyler smiled at her. "W-Wow."

"He really cares." Tyler sighed, his smile fading.

"What's wrong?"

"That girl, s-she's my girlfriend. I'm from Canada so, it makes since." He sighs and Marinette rubs his back.

"Everything will be fine and to me, you and Alix seem cute together," he blushed. "You should dump her. She clearly doesn't care about you. Now, if you excuse me I have a phone call to make." She smiled and walked away from him and into an empty classroom. She called Adrien and he answered and yawned.

"Hello?" He groggily asked.

"Adrien, thanks."

"For what?"

"For not cheating on me."

"How did you?" He sat up.

"Nino sent me a video. Thanks."

"I would never want to hurt you." She blushed and he smiled.

"I love you," she paused. "Please know that I will always love you."

"I'll always love you Mari." He yawned.

"Goodnight." She blushed.

"Afternoon." He laughed and she giggled. He hung up and went back to sleep. She smiled and the bell rang. She went to class and smiled to herself that Adrien cared so much about her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's short shut up

I have school tomorrow so I have to prepare but here's the update

LAVA YA