3.0

He played songs to the crowd and they cheered. In between their songs other music played that Nino made. He danced or talked with his friends during that time. Soon the dance was coming to an end and Alix set up two stools on the small stage. She grabbed the mic from Adrien. "Now, before this night comes to a close. Adrien would like to sing a duet with a special someone," he stood on the stage. "Would you like to say who?" She gave him the mic.

"Marinette," she blushed bright red. "Can you come up here?" She couldn't move. Lila pushed her on stage and she sat down on a stool. He sat on the other one. Alya played the melody. Marinette blushed more. He motioned for her to start.

"Little do you know, how I'm breaking while you fall asleep," Marinette sang, not breaking eye contact with Adrien. If she did she would crumble. "Little do you know, I'm still haunted by the memory. Little do you know, I'm trying to pick myself up, piece by piece. Little do you know, I need a little more time," Nathanael brought in his guitar. "Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside, I've been holding back, for the fear that you might change your mind. I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight. Little do you know, I need a little more time."

"I'll wait, I'll wait. I love you like you've never felt the pain, I'll wait. I promise you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait. The love you see right here stays so lay your head on me. Little do you know, I know you're hurt while I'm sound asleep," Adrien sang. The girls in the crowd roared. "Little do you know, all my mistakes are slowly drowning me. Little do you know, I'm trying to make it better, piece by piece. Little do you know, I, I love you till the sun dies."

"I'll wait, just wait. I love you like I've never felt the pain, just wait. I love you like I've never been afraid, just wait. Our love we see right here stay-"They both sang. They matched perfectly with each other.

"-So lay your head on me." Marinette sang.

"I'll wait, I'll wait, I'll wait, I'll wait," they traded off. "I love you like you've never felt the pain, I'll wait, I'll wait. I promise you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait. The love you see right here stays so lay your head on me. Lay your head on me. So lay your head on me." Adrien kissed her cheek and the crowd rioted. Marinette blushed hard.

"'Cause little do you know. I love you till the sun dies." Adrien finished and the crowd went wild. Marinettes heart was pounding in her chest. He helped here of stage and hugged her, spinning her in a circle.

"I can't believe I did that!" She was out of breath.

"You sounded amazing. I didn't know you could sing like that." He kissed her nose and she giggled.

"I can hear my heart in my head." He kissed her forehead and she blushed.

"You were amazing," she smiled. The end of the dance came soon and soon it was the one of the last song of the night. Nino, Kim and Nathanael yelled at Adrien. "Fine!" He blushed and walked over to Marinette who was with all of her friends. The song was starting soon. "M-Marinette," she turned to him. "W-W-Would you like t-t-to dance w-with me?" He ran his tongue over his piercing.

She blushed. "I-I would love too." She took his hand and they went to go dance. Everyone hollered at them. She blushed as he put his hands on her waist so she wrapped her arms around his neck.