1.2

Three weeks. No speaking. Tyler is trying to be Marinettes friend. Louis is sick. Marinette is losing her mind. Lila and Chloe still won't speak to her after they decided. Adrien can't find the time. Marinette misses him. Adrien sighed as another person bumped into him in the club. He groaned and rolled his eyes and took another shot. He was beginning to be tipsy. He knew Marinette wouldn't approve but he missed her so fucking much. He took another. Alya walked over to him. Nino and Kim were already drunk and grinding on two girls while Nathanael was drinking slowly in a booth.

Adrien looked at her and sighed. "Would Marinette want you drinking?"

"No but she's not here," he took another shot. "Probably never will be."

"Adrien, Marinettes in Paris and like you always say to her, she's just a phone call away." Alya beamed and walked away from him. Adrien sighed and took another shot. A girl walked up to him and he groaned. She looked like she was going to explode from excitement.

"Hi I'm Amber," she winked. He groaned. She looked like Marinette except for the fact that she had pink dyed tips. She sat next to him. He sheepishly smiled at her and took another shot. He wasn't even drunk yet but a little tipsy. "You're Adrien Agreste right?"

"Yeah and I uh have a girlfriend." He apologized but she stayed in her place.

"And I have a boyfriend," she groaned. "His names Tyler and he's a total woos. He moved to Paris and he doesn't even call me." She flipped her hair and Adrien rolled his eyes.

"You shouldn't cheat on him like how I'm not going to cheat on my girlfriend." The band was walking to Adrien and saw him talking to her. Nino hid behind the bar and videotaped.

"Oh come on," she held his arm. "It'll be fun."

"You," he took her hands off of his arm. "Need to leave me alone. I'm not cheating on my girlfriend."

"It's not like she'll know." Amber laughed and Adrien groaned and rolled his eyes. She reached under the table and felt him up. He moved her hand away.

"I said no. God, everyone always wants you when you're taken and I'm glad I'm taken." He glared at her, took his shot then left the club. Nino stopped the video and sent it to Marinette. Marinettes phone buzzed in her purse. Tyler sat next to her instead of in the back. She pulled her phone out and he looked over her shoulder.