3.9

Adrien woke up with Marinette in his arms and their friends smirking at them. He at least got to kiss her and that's all that he could ask for. He glared at them and put his head back on his pillow and closed his eyes. Marinette fluttered hers open and looked at Adrien and jumped back at their crowd. "We'll give you a little space." Alya smiled and Nino, Alya, Nathanael, Alix, Kim and Lila walked out of the room. Adrien looked at her and gently kissed her nose.

"I missed you." Marinette blushed as the words left her mouth.

"I missed you too," he held her close and tears boiled in her eyes. He sat them up and held her shoulders. "W-Why are you crying?"

"I-I missed you so much and I thought I would never get to see you again." Marinette heaved out and Adrien held her to his chest, moving her onto his lap. He gently kissed her tears away and she sighed as he made her feel better. He carefully pressed his lips to hers and she kissed him back, her small fragile arms wrapping around his tan neck while he held her small waist his his big hands.

Marinette blushed as he pulled away from her, her already missing his lips against hers. "I will always love you Marinette. I loved you when you broke up with me, I loved you when you with Zach. I will always love you my Princess, no matter how messed up we get, my heart could never stop beating for you." He gently kissed her as they leaned back on the bed.

Gabriel walked downstairs and saw the children in the living room. He lifted a brow and walked in and looked around them. Alya in the corner, Nino next to Alya, Kim touching everything, Alix trying to stop him, Nathanael asleep on the couch, Lila on her phone on the couch. He walked away but ran back and looked around again. "Where's Adrien and Marinette?" He grew into a panic.

"They wanted some alone time." Nino shrugged then realized that wasn't the best choice of words. Gabriel gasped and ran up the stairs to Adriens room. The children followed him as he bolted up the stairs and to the nearest door to his room.

He stayed by the door for a second to listen. He heard a small moan. Gabriel slammed the door opened and the two teens jumped at the loud noise. The children bursted into the room, Alya bursting into a fit of laughter at how they were. Marinette under Adrien and their lips were slightly bruised. "F-Father!" Adrien yelled at him and he rested his head on Marinettes shoulder. She giggled as she felt his cheeks get hot against her shoulder.

"Adrien, where is your shirt?" Gabriel pinched the bridge of his nose.

"He doesn't sleep in a shirt dude." Nino patted his back while laughing with the others.

"This is why I suggested you and Marinette slept in different rooms." Gabriel growled as he grabbed Adrien by the back of the neck and dragged him to his office.

"Where are you taking me!" Adrien yelled as he struggled against his grasp.

"We need to talk." Gabriel grunted and Adrien sighed as he watched his friends laugh at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2...