1.7

Adrien licked his lip piercing as he stared at his phone. Marinette. He was looking at a picture of her. He took it while she was sleeping on him after a movie they watched late at night at her place. He loved this. It's his screensaver, er, was. Now his screensaver was of the band. There was a knock on the door and a bodyguard stepped in. He rarely talked. "Fans are here." He plainly said. No one knew his name but based on his build, people called him Gorilla.

"L-Let them in." He fake smiled and put his phone in his pocket. Fans came and went and asked for things and he gave them to him depending on what they wanted. The last group of fans came in, or, fan. She was alone. Her hair was brownish blonde with greenish bluish grey eyes. She wore an M5 crop top, black ripped skinny jeans and white converse with her arms drawn on with sharpies of future tattoos she wanted. They were currently doing a show in the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado. (SHUT UP AND LET ME LIVE MY DREEEEEEAAAAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!!! And yes, I live in Colorado and have to drive like 4 hours to get to the Pepsi Center)

"H-Hi Adrien. I-I-I'm Madison but you wouldn't know that I'm just a nobody and your a somebody and oh god I'm rambling." He laughed. It reminded him of Marinette. She broke up with him three weeks ago.

"Hi Marinette. I-I-I-I mean Madison." She sat next to him on the couch.

"Your girlfriend?"

"Not anymore."

"What happened? You two were so cute together!" Madison cooed.

"W-We never talked much."

"Why? Didn't you have time for each other?"

"I was busy or we called at the wrong times. She was asleep or at school, I was asleep or working." Adrien ran his hand through his hair.

"Well, if you really love her then you'd always have time for each other. Show her who comes first." Madison smiled.

"Well it's a little late for that. She broke up with me."

"There's always a way to fix a broken heart. What's the one thing that made her happy no matter what was going on in her life."

"I-I-I don't know. Her kitten?"

"It's not that simple," Madison rolled her eyes. "Every girl has one thing that will make them happy, no matter how old they are. Mines my baby blanket." Madison smiled and Adrien thought about it.

He thought more. He needed to find that one thing that made her happy. One thing should would hate to- that's it. "M-Me." He stammered.

"Then go talk to her. I'm sure if you just talked she'd want to get you back."

Marinette~~~

Marinette bit her lip as Zack walked up to her. She glared at him and he winked at her. Everyone was staring at him. He was hot now, no one could look away. "What do you want, Zack?" His black hair swept back away from his grey eyes.

"You baby." He held her hand and kissed her knuckles.

She tore her hand away. "After what you did? No thank you!"

"That was a long time ago baby. Can I please have another chance. I still love you but Chloe just got to me."

"Why are you back here?"

"For you," he kissed her cheek. "Can I please have a second chance as your boyfriend?"

She bit her lip. She still loved Adrien but had to get over him. "F-Fine." He smiled and kissed her cheek again.

"Thanks baby," he held her hand and smiled at her. "Let's get to class." She shyly nodded and they walked to Ms.Bustiers.