0.4

Three months. Three months of not being able to feel each other, touch each other, kiss each other. Marinette couldn't stand it. Adrien needed to see her, feel her. He loved her. She loved him. They hadn't talked in weeks. Adrien couldn't find time too and Marinette always called when he was sleeping or busy. They just, couldn't find time for each other.

Adrien sat in the dressing room, holding his phone in his hands. Alya opened the curtain making him jump. "Adrien, we're going on soon."

"R-Right." He stood up, shoving his phone in his back pocket. They were currently in Australia about to do an interview. He followed her to the edge of the stage and they waited for their cue. They walked on stage and sat down across from Trisha.

"And her to-a-night we have M5 with us," she smiled, her brown hair in a bun bouncing with her bangs slighting covering her brown eyes. "Now, would you like to say anything about your new album?"

"It has a lot of songs, all with different tempos and-"

"That's amazing!" She cut off Kim. They all gave her a 'boi are you for real' face. "Go on."

"And we worked really hard on them. Some Adrien sings a duet with one of us." Nino said before she could cut him off. She smiled and nodded.

"Speaking of Adrien," he looked at her. He zoned out. "How's that girlfriend of yours?" Aahs and oohs filled the stands of the audience.

He nervously laughed and scratched the back of his neck. He knew Marinette was watching. Alya told her too. She had time, he didn't. "W-We're good. Me and her are like this." He crossed his fingers, knowing damn well he was lying.

"How has she been?"

"S-She's doing well, or, that's what she's told me. Probably missing me." He laughed, nervous as fuck. He wasn't prepared for questions about her. Only talking about her made him want to puke. He missed her so much, thinking about her gave him a bad case of butterfly stomach.

"How have you been?"

He blinked. Him? He was a disaster zone waiting to explode. He fucking missed her. "M-Me?" He stuttered out and she nodded.

"How have you been? Being away from your girlfriend this long must be hard. How long has it been since you've seen her?"

"Th-The last time I saw her was a few weeks ago. We video chatted every couple of days, texted or called others. B-but the last time I've seen her in person," he paused and held up the number on his hand. "Three months."

"That's gotta put a strain on the relationship."

"I-I mean kinda. I-It's hard not talking to her."

"Then why don't you? Talk, I mean."

"My schedule is a mess so I can't call her as much as I want and, because of the time zones, we're always calling at the worst times. I'm at a concert, she's in class, I'm asleep, she's asleep." He sighed.

"Well, you didn't answer my question, how are you?" She crossed her legs.

He didn't want to answer. He couldn't. He would break down and crack and cry on TV or a girl he fell in love with over a three week span. He couldn't do that. Nathalie would fire him, his Father would disown him, Marinette would breakup with him. He didn't want to lose anything. "W-Why are you digging into my love life? I-It's not that interest." He scratched the back of his neck and nervously laughed.

Marinette~~~

Marinette turned off the volume on her computer and sighed. She needed to know how he was but, they hardly talked anymore. She needed him. There was a knock on her trapdoor and Sabrina and Chloe strolled in, scaring Louis onto her lap. She pet the small kitten. "Did you see how he was on that news channel? It looks like he barely loves you anymore!" Chloe hugged her and Marinette slightly pushed her away. Louis meowed and glared at the blonde and redhead.