3.8

Marinette bit her lip as Adrien walked back into the room. "What did he say?" Adrien walked over to her. She was by his window, looking at the fading orange sky turn to purple then a dark blue. He wrapped his arms around her chest and rested his head on hers.

"He said we could as long as no one of different sexes is on my bed at the same time," he laughed and she giggled. Their friends walked in and scattered around his room. Marinette stayed looking out the window. "What're you looking at?" He whispered in her ear, lightly kissing it.

"I wonder what it would be like to fly." She sighed and leaned her head back on his chest. Alya lifted a brow and looked at her friends and smirked.

"Why don't we give the lovebirds some space." Alya snickered and they all ran out of the room. Adrien rolled his eyes and Marinette turned around to him.

She sighed and bit her lip. She got out of his grasp and walked over to her bag on his bed. She rummaged through it and pulled out a hoodie and slid her arms into the sleeves. She stood up and picked up her bag. "What're you doing?" Adrien walked out ver to her as she slid on her flats.

"I-I don't think this is my place. You know them all better then I ever will. Lila is like my only friend and you already know her better then I do," she sighed and faced him. "I just think I should go back home."

"No wait," he held her hands in his. She looked up at him and he looked down at her, his eyes full of sincerity. "Please, stay. They're your friends too and I know they love you, you just need to give them a chance," he blushed. "A-And if you feel like you need a break we can always give you a little space and I'm always here for you if you need something. If you really want to leave, you can, I don't want to force you," she bit her lip and sighed. He gently kissed her and she kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he gently held her waist. Her flats slid off as he leaned down onto the bed, gently placing her under him. She took off her hoodie and threw it to her bag. His hands rested on either side of her and she blushed when he pulled away. "Please stay, for me?"

She blushed as he kissed her again. He pulled away and her blood rushed up her neck to her cheeks, ears and nose. She giggled lightly and he kissed her again. "Okay, I will." He smiled and kissed her longingly and lovingly. He missed the taste of her, the smell, the feel of her. He stopped and lied down next to her and they stared up at his ceiling. Soon the sleepover came to a end with them all going to sleep.

They partied a little, ate a lot, played music, destroyed the mansion, snuck out after curfew, tagged the school with pictures Nathanael drew up and watched a ton of movies. Adrien looked over to Marinette and saw her looking at him. "What?" He whispered to her. She curled up into him.

"I love you." He blushed as the words left her mouth so easily.

"I love you too." She cracked a smile on her face and curled into him more, their legs intertwined, his arm around her waist, her arms resting on his chest with her head, and his other arm cradling her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3...