1.6

Marinette bit her lip as she looked at the necklace on her desk. She didn't wear it anymore. She knew Adrien didn't wear the bracelet. She saw during his performance so why wear the necklace? She jumps when there was a knock on her trapdoor. She saw brown hair walk in. "Hey Marinette." Lila smiled and Marinette nodded.

"H-Hi Lila. What're you doing here?" Louis hissed at Lila.

"I-I'm so sorry for last year. I didn't mean to leave you its just Chloe gets under my skin so easily so when she said to stop being friends with you she just, got under my skin so easily! I'm so sorry!"

"I-It's fine Lila."

"So, how's you and Adrien?" Lila lifted a brow and sat down on her chaise.

"We haven't talked in a long, long time." Marinette sighed and held back tears.

"Why? I saw you at his concert. I watched it online."

"We just don't have time for each other."

"Real couples always have time for each other."

"But our time changes make it so much harder because he could be asleep when I call or I could be asleep when he calls."

"If he calls then-"

"He hasn't called in half a year. I'm facing the music, we're over, done. No more Marinette and Adrien."

"Mari, you don't mean that."

"Yes, I do. We don't speak or even see each other anymore. I wish I never met him." She held her knees. Adrien stopped in his tracks from knocking on her trapdoor.

"Mari, you don't mean that." Lila clenched her teeth. Adrien sent her up here but she also wanted to see her again. It has been a year.

"Yes I do! In fact, I-I-I'll call him right now and tell him!" Adrien panicked and ran out the door and into the hall and put his ringer on silent. He answered within a few rings.

"Hey Mari. Long time no-"

"Save it."

"W-What?" Adrien looked at his band mates that lined the halls. Alya took his phone and put it on speaker.

"Listen, Adrien. We clearly never have time for each other and I feel like a publicity stunt to you."

"You're not a-"

"Let me finish," she took a deep breath. "You only call me when it's convenient for you and I'm sick of it. You only think about yourself. I don't see what I saw in you when we first met," she sighed. "I want to breakup." Her voice broke. She loved him but, he rarely gave anything back.

"Marinette, I know I've been an ass to basically everyone but I love you. Please, don't do this." His voice broke. He didn't want to lose her. He couldn't.

"I'm sorry Adrien but we're done," she held back tears. "I can't live in this relationship anymore."

Adrien hiccuped. If she really wanted to do this, then he'd let her. "O-Okay. I-If this is what you want." He croaked and hung up. Alya hugged him and he cried into her shoulder while the rest of the guys were uncomfortable.

"L-Lets go back to America." Adrien sighed and nodded. They went to the airport, boarded their plane and went back to America.

Marinette cried into Lila. "I-I-I-I thought he would have fought for this!" She balled her hands into fists on her back.

"He didn't. He was doing what made you happy." She rubbed her back.

"But this doesn't make me happy! I want him to hug me! To love me!" She cried harder and longer. "I want him with me!" She cried until she fell asleep. Nathanael pursed his lips and then ran back to the band.