2.3

Marinettes jaw fell to the ground as she listened to the news. Adrien had to be insane. "Are you sure about those chose of words dude?" Nino chuckled and Adrien nodded, a big smile on his face.

"I mean it! I would drop everything for Marinette!" He smiled and she blushed hard. Lila hugged her and she giggled.

"He's super caring for you." Marinette blushed more and nodded.

"I-I guess so." She smiled.

She turned off her phone and the two walked into the school. It's been a week but Adrien told her he wouldn't be back for three weeks because Nathalie wanted them to absorb American culture. She bit her lip as they walked in. Zack smirked at her and Lila growled and wrapped an arm around her. He went to state jail for three days then his parents bailed him out. "Forget about him. You have Adrien."

"I-I know but he saw things he wasn't suppose to see, or I didn't want him to see." She bit her lip and Lila sighed.

"You'll be okay Marinette," she nodded and they walked into the classroom. "Morning Ms.Bustier."

"Morning girls," she smiled. The bell rang and she grabbed papers on her desk. They all sat down and she smiled at her class at the late bell. "Good morning everyone. I have very important news for everyone!" She smiled. "We're holding a winter dance!" Marinettes jaw dropped. Ms.Bustier passed out the flyers. She looked at the date it was. Two weeks. Adrien wouldn't be there. "Now, onto the learning." She smiled and started teaching.

At lunch Marinette called Adrien. She got to the contacts app then she dropped her phone. Zack stopped her from picking it up. "G-Get away Z-Z-Zack!" She yelled. They were in a part of the school that no one could see or hear them. It's the only place she could actually call Adrien without people asking to talk to him.

He tutted. "Tsst, tsst, tsst, Mari. Why would I do that my little lovebug?" He twisted a strand of her hair around his finger and she moved her head away from him.

"I-I-I-I-I'm not your l-l-l-loveb-b-bug." She stuttered and he chuckled.

"You always will," he smirked and she gulped. "Why don't you go home and make yourself a dress that's blue, looks like this," he handed her a folded piece of paper and she bit her lip. "My ties going to be blue, we have to match."

"Leave me alone Zack! I want nothing to do with you!" She shouted and tried to run from him but he grabbed her by the arms and pinned her to the wall.

"Now Marinette, you don't know that. We never even got to have the special moment," he smirked and her eyes filled with worry. "You've never done it before, have you?" She just looked away. "You haven't! Well, I guess I'll get the pleasure of taking that."

"Get away from m-" he slapped her. She looked at him, tears in her eyes with her cheek stinging.

"You'll shut that pretty little mouth of yours if you ever want this to become public," he held up a photo and she looked at it. She gulped. It was a photo of her in her see through nightgown with her showing Adrien on the phone.

"How did you get that, you weren't even here yet." Marinette whispered. She wanted to reach for it but couldn't fight him.

"I have my ways darling," he smirked and kissed her cheek. She whimpered. "See you at the dance." He walked away and she screamed. No one heard her. She opened the paper and gulped at the dress design. It was a mid thigh cut dress, shoulders showing, long sleeve, low cut neck, back showing dress. There was barely anything covering her if she made or wore it.

She slide down the wall and grabbed her phone and looked at Adriens contact picture. She wished he was here. "Please come back." Her lip quivered and she broke down crying.