1.9

Marinette yelled with the rest of the school as the cheer team did a routine at halftime. She giggled as Zack held her waist and yelled with her. She smiled and giggled as he kissed her neck. "I missed you baby." He smiled against her skin. He went on a trip with his parents and they were gone a few days.

"I missed you too baby." She giggled and turned to him and he kissed her. She turned back to the game and Lila gagged next to them and crossed her arms. She liked Adrien better. They're already the Most Popular Couple in the school.

"Why don't we get out of here." Zack mumbled in her ear and she bit her lip. They walked out of the stands as the game started back up again. He led her into the hallway and pinned her to the wall and kissed her. She moaned into his mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck. He hook his fingers on the loops of her jeans and pulled her forward. She giggled and kissed him longingly.

He ran his tongue over her lips and squeezed her ass. She gasped and he took the opportunity to French kiss. She blushed but still kissed him back. She yelped as he squeezed her ass again. She pulled away and he kissed her neck, leaving hickeys on her collarbone. "Z-Zack," Marinette panted. He moved her legs up and she wrapped them around him. He kept a hand on her back and one on her ass. He squeezed it again. "Z-Zack please s-stop." He looked at her and smirked.

"What else do you want me to do?"

"T-Take me back to the game," she begged. "Please."

"Why? It was just getting fun." He smirked and kissed her again. She squirmed under him and tried to break free.

"Z-Zack stop,"she tried to push him away but couldn't. "Zack stop!" She shouted and he stopped and looked at her.

"I-I'm sorry Mari. I keep doing that and I'm sorry!" He put her down and growled to himself that he's an idiot for not listening to her. In Australia, all the girls who dated him wanted him to fuck them on the spot.

"I-It's fine it just scares me. Please, don't do it again. It really, really scares me when you do it."

"I promise on my soul." He kissed her gently on the forehead and they went back to the game.

Adrien~~~

Adrien smiled as he signaled off to the crowd and walked off stage with the band. He smiled for a few pictures and then sat down on the couch. He groaned as his eyes grew heavy and more and more fans asked for pictures of him. He took them then sat back down. He was in Kansas. He wanted a nap. He sat back down and growled as more fans asked for pictures and a video or him singing to them. He just closed his eyes. "That's all for Mr.Agreste." Nathalie stepped in and the band went to the limo. He wouldn't take that many pictures with people anymore. Not since Marinette. He hated seeing himself. He missed her, needed her. He lied back on the seat and soon fell asleep, only to be woken up by Alyas yelling. He hasn't slept in over a week.

"Adrien!" Alya shouted at him and he rubbed his eyes. "We're at the hotel." They got out and walked inside. He walked into the room and collapsed on his bed and groaned. He fell asleep soon after crawling into bed only to feel a magazine hit his lap.

"What's this?" Nathalie asked and he read the header.

'M5 taking a two year long break?! Read more on Page 24'

He wanted to admit it. "Why did you say that dude?" He looked at Nino.