0.9

Marinette smiled at Tyler as they walked into the bakery. she turned her smile to her parents and Louis ran to her and rubbed his head against her leg. She giggled and picked him up. "This is my kitten Louis," Louis looked at Tyler and Tyler smiled at him. He meowed and put a paw on his nose. Marinette giggled. "Let's go up to my room." He nodded and they walked up to her room. They sat at her desk as they did their homework together. Her phone rang and she blushed.

"Who's calling you?" Tyler laughed, mostly at the amount of blush on her face.

"M-My boyfriend."

"I haven't meet him yet." He wrote down another answer.

"Well, you kind of won't. He, travels, a lot."

"How old is he?" Tyler asked, expecting him to be older.

"Our age thank you very much," Marinette giggled. "He's Adrien Agreste."

"From M5?" Marinette nodded. "Well, answer it!" She giggled and answered the call.

"Why'd it take you so long to answer?" Adrien laughed and Tyler smiled at her.

"I'm doing my homework I'm sorry if I have a life." Marinette giggled and rolled her eyes.

"Sorry if I want to be apart of it," he laughed and she giggled. Louis jumped onto her lap and he smiled. "Hey Louis. Miss me?"

He meowed again and she smiled. "Well, he's never meet you, officially anyway." Tyler laughed and Adrien lifted a brow.

"Who do you have over?" Adrien said through gritted teeth, trying not to get jealous.

"A new kid came in. I'm helping him with his homework." She smiled.

"Him?"

Marinette nodded. "His names Tyler. He looks like you." Tyler came into the shot and he gritted his teeth.

"H-H-Hi A-A-Adrien." He stuttered and Adrien sighed and smiled. He was a nervous wreck. He couldn't take Marinette.

"Hi Tyler," he smiled and Tyler moved out of the frame, nearly having a panic attack. Marinette giggled and looked at Adrien. "So, how is school so far?"

"Boring. Lila and Chloe are still fighting over me," she sighed. "How's your tour?"

"Boring and exhausting. I'm barely getting any sleep." He yawned and she giggled at his sleepy face.

"Why don't you catch some z's while I do my homework."

"Okay." He yawned and rested his head on his arms, soon falling asleep. She giggled and they finished their homework. They walked into school with video chat still on.

"He doesn't sleep much does he?" Tyler asked.

"No not really." Marinette sighed. They sat in their seats and Marinette bit her lip as Lila and Chloe walked in, together. They walked to her desk. She still hadn't decided.

Chloe slammed her hands on the desk. "Since you won't choose, we decided for ourselves."

"We're going to be friends, without you." Lila crossed her arms and Marinettes eyes started to water.

"W-What? I-I gave you both a second chance."

"Yeah, but wouldn't decide on a friend," Lila sassed. "You're just not friend material."

"I was your only friend since you got here."

"And I've branched out. Sorry but you're old news." Lila scoffed and sat next to Chloe. Sabrina sat in the middle of them. Lila hated how she was treating Marinette. Marinette bit her lip and held back tears. Now, she had no one. Adrien was gone. Lila was gone. Chloe was gone. Sabrina was gone. She hardly knew Tyler enough to call him a friend. She was all alone.