chapter: 11

EVERYTHING I WANT

He walks in my room, and time slows down, pacing with his slow footsteps. He stops beside my bed, and his hand slowly reaches for my arm. I do everything to move my arm, but it stays still. It feels like it's pinned to my bed with tons of weight on it. His fingers caresses over my forearm, while I lay still and a sudden appearance of his face appears.

"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE" I scream out loud, waking up to see myself on the bed, thin layer of sweat jolting down my forehead as I hold on to the bed sheet tightly. Droplet of tears falling off my cheeks. He has always haunted me, hallucinations and even when I've been wide awake.

Arthur walks in with a loud bang on the door rushing towards me followed by Cathy.

"What's wrong?" He asked moving in for a hug.

"Nothing, I'm fine." responding back, requesting Cathy to leave.

"You screamed! Is everything okay?"

"Yes, just had a bad dream about Matt."

"He is a jerk! I've hired bodyguards for you."

"There is no nee.." I was cut down between my quick protest against having bodyguards around me. I wasn't a baby, neither was I some sort of a VIP person. I was an ordinary girl found on the streets of nowhere.

"Shhh..just do as I say." Moving his fingers closer to my lips, gesturing silence. Feeling quite weird to his closeness, though some sparks burst up in my stomach leading to exciting emotions.

I shake my head real quick to chase the haunting thoughts in my mind, as I try to move my arm that laid on his chest.

"Is everything alright?" Moving closer to my ears as he whispered, with a clear smirk on his face. He wasn't thinking the same as I was?. Staring at his face full of glow and excitement, sending some hints to alert me of my thoughts. I couldn't stop shying away as I turn my face down rubbing my thumb against my knuckles.

His hands slowly moving towards my face, rubbing his thumb on my cheek bone as he stared right deep into my eyes. Trying to avoid contacts with his eyes, which I finally ended up looking back into his reflecting blue eyes. Raising an eyebrow at me, constantly looking upon my lips tracing his gaze all the way to my neck, approaching with a soft peck on my lips.

My eyes widened upon his kiss. His palms slowly shifting its way to my neck while the other hand placed on my back swiftly caressing. I couldn't stop myself from kissing him back. His lips felt soft and sweet as a cotton candy. Slowly closing my eyes feeling his breath and a beautiful heavenly kiss.

Pushing him away as fast as I could, as I turned my back upon him facing the other side. "I'm sorry, but I can't do this." feeling guilty rejecting him, as I step down of the bed making my way towards the bathroom, when a tight grip on my wrist made it impossible for me to move.

"Arthur... " I whispered, as he quickly grasped on my waist moving my body closer to his.

"Alex, what's stopping you?." holding on to my back, pushing my chest closer to his, leaving no space to breath.

"the fear of losing you Arthur." encircling my arms on his shoulders as he tightly holds on to me, pushing my hair to the sides of my shoulder, placing a soft kiss on my neck with a whisper that follows "nothing will happen to me babe."

Locking my fingers with his, moving a step closer to his as i place a soft kiss on his cheeks "there is still enough time for that." Whispering back, blowing soft air circles on the side of his neck.

"That makes me cringe."  A Soft smile appearing on his face. "I won't force you, unless if you are ready." Taking me into his arms for a soft hug and stepping back, making his way out of the room.

"I shouldn't have refrained, I need him as much as he does."  Giving myself a thought, feeling guilty for turning down upon Arthur.
This wasn't the right time for whatever happened. I had villagers and Matt haunting me every night in my dreams, building up piles of fear.

A buzz on my cell made me jump from my position, glancing at the screen as my hands tremble upon the pick of the call. "Hello" I spoke, getting no response from the caller. Trying several attempts to get through, when finally a voice spoke with a loud harsh tone.

"Till when will you be hiding from me sweetheart?" Chuckling louder with a hoarse voice.

"Who are you?" Speaking as my voice shook, thin layer of sweat tripping, as I traced my gaze around the room making sure I was on my own.

" not so fast baby, it's your love Matt speaking."

"Leave me alone!!!" Screaming, throwing the phone hard on the wall, curling up on the corner of the wall, as I shiver from cold and fear.

Arthur rushed towards the room, seeing my unhealthy state laying cold on the floor, lifting me up carefully walking me towards the bed.

"I don't care, but you are shifting into my room. I can't be leaving you on your own." He exclaimed calling in Cathy to pack my clothes and get them shifted into his room. My several attempts of denial fell on deaf ears. This was the second screech of mine, that got him rushing to my room.

"I'm sorry" I whispered moving closer to his chest, folding my arms around his waist as I placed my head on his laps.

"Not here, let's make a move." Holding on to my wrist leading me to his room.