Chapter 16:

EPILOGUE

ARTHUR'S POV:

It had been almost four years to the incident that took place. The flashbacks of what happened to Alexandra were still fresh and seemed like it all happened yesterday. I got the culprits pay for what they had done to her and my unborn child.

"Daddy!! Daddy! Come-on now"  Jack and Mark called out. They were my two sons I'd found peace and comfort in after the death of Alexandra. They were found left  on the streets as infants.

"I'm on my way"  I replied as I got down the stairs heading towards the Hall way.

Marcosis company was back to its height of success and was launching a new opening of  Marco technologies. Mark and Jack had been excited about today's launching and the opening ceremony.

We got into car and made our way to the venue. On reaching at our destination,it was quite a pleasant surprise to see my mom's presence at the inauguration. She looked stunning as ever.

"Congratulations my boy! I've never been so excited as I am today." Widened her arms as she hugged me and patted on my back.

"Thanks Mom, I didn't expect to see you around"

"Well it's a pleasure being part of your success"

"When do you plan to marry?"

"Mom! Let's not talk of this please. I've my sons with me, and I don't think I can be happier than this."

"It's for your well being honey."

"I know that mom, thanks for the concern, but I guess am not interested."

Things never go right between my mother and I, we have our usual disagreements on certain things and decisions. I was saddened yet I felt happy for everything I had...

"Alex, I wish you were with me right this time of my happiest days, I've really missed you and may your soul find peace." I talked to myself, as I wiped off the tears Rolling down my cheek. Hugged both my sons and carried them to the podium as I gave my little speech.

Launching of the New company was in the late memory of Alexandra... RIP, you will always be missed.