Chapter 2

The three of us walk in a comfortable silence before Momoi says, "After all this time, I feel like nothing had changed. Everything feels the same way, it's making me feel nostalgic." She smiles and rubs the back of her neck. "Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I wonder how Akashi is dealing with his defeat against Seirin.", I reply. "Hey, why don't we get everyone to meet up tomorrow? It's Saturday and plus, I'd like to meet the Seirin team." Momoi says and Aomine stays quiet. "Yeah! We'll invite Midorima, Akashi, Murasakibara, Kise, Kuroko and his whole team!" I say and Momoi agrees. "Hey baka, why are you so quiet?" I ask Aomine and his eyebrow twitches in annoyance as he doesn't say anything and just gives me a glare.

"Ooo, I'm scared." I mock while grinning. He kicks these double doors open and says "We're here." Time to go sign up to be in Touou's basketball team.

Aomine's POV

I look at her talking with the coach before turning to Momoi. "With her on the team, we can beat anyone." And she just looks at me, shocked. "You guys are so close. You like her, right?" Momoi asks. "Course I do, baka. But not like that." I say, glaring at the smirking pink-head. "Hey, coach said I need to go up against you, one-on-one so he knows how good I am." Amaya says, coming up to me, smiling her head off. She always was so easy-going.

Amaya's POV

"I won't go easy on you." Aomine says and I reply, "Oh, well I'm gonna go easy on you. Give me your worst." He looks a bit shocked for a brief moment before smirking and the sound of the coach's whistle echoes around the room. The ball is thrown in the air and we both jump. He obviously gets it in the hand and before he lands, I hit it out and it goes onto the floor. I run to pick it up and dribble it towards the hoop. He tries to block me, but I'm not that weak. I move the ball from my left to my right hand as I dribble, and use a tactic I know called 'Ball Movements' and I end up passing him way quicker than I thought I would. He tries to turn around and hit the ball out my hand, but I throw it up in the air and it goes straight in the hoop. I look around to see everyone gaping at me.

"What?", I ask and Aomine responds, "You're good.  Very good." I smile a bit and am accepted on the team. "Well, I should be heading home by now." I say to Aomine. Momoi had been called by the coach to discuss something. Aomine nods and says, "Shall I walk you home? Who knows what sort of trouble you'd get into if you were alone?" He smirks a bit and I playfully punch his arm. "Come on then, AHOmine." I retort with my own little smirk. We begin walking we small-talk on the way to my house. Before we know it, we're here.

"You wanna come in for a bit?" I ask as we arrive at the gates to the mansion. "Sure. It's been a while since I've seen your parents." He says, smirking, as I sweatdrop, remembering the time I invited Aomine home. Long story short, my mom loved him and my dad tried to hit him with a frying pan. Several times. On 'accident' he claimed. I use my keys to open the door and call out, "Mom? Dad? I'm home!" But nobody answers. "Oi, there's a note on the fridge." Aomine tells me and I walk over to check what it says. "It's from my mom. It says 'Sorry but your dad and I will be coming home a little late. There's a formal party tonight and there's a dress in your room for you. Please invite someone to go as your date, but you don't have to.' And she tells me this now!?" I say to Aomine. "Ah, don't worry, I'm sure tons of guys there will ask you to dance." He mutters. "Baka! That's what I DON'T want! I hate going to these 'formal parties' because guys are all over me!" I whine. "Wow, cocky much?" He says, smirking. "Shut up." I retort. "Wait...YOU can come with me!" I say and he just stands there shocked. "What!?" He says. "Yeah, if they see you with me, they'll back off. Do you have a suit?" I tell him. "Well, no..." He says sheepishly.

I smile evilly, and call out for one of the maids. "Can you get this guy a suit within an hour?" I ask her and she nods before calling for another two maids to go get him measured. I wave at him and give him a closed-eye smile as he pleads for me to help him. Once he's dragged into the measuring room, I go to my room upstairs to look at the dress my mom brought. She knows me so well. I think, as I look down at the ombre blue dress in front of me. (A/N: PICTURE BELOW)

The dress is dark blue at the top and has slits at the sides

The dress is dark blue at the top and has slits at the sides. It has a thin black belt running across the middle with a dark-blue to electric-blue ombre pencil skirt that reaches my thighs. There's another long skirt that splits at the front in dark-blue to electric-blue ombre. I call for my hair stylist and tell her to change my hair. She does so, and within an hour, my hair is changed to black at the top, and going ombre to electric-blue, and then to light blue. "Thank you! I love it!" I tell her. (A/N: PICTURE BELOW)

She smiles at me and leaves

She smiles at me and leaves. People have gotten used to me changing my hair. I was born with black hair that turned a red-ish colour at the ends but I changed it to dip-dyed purple, then to blue highlights, and now, to ombre. I think this is my favourite one so far. I go downstairs and wait for Aomine to come out. He comes out around 5 minutes later, wearing a black suit with a light-blue shirt and dark-blue tie. "Your hair looks good." Is the first thing he says. "Thanks, it's my favourite so far." I say and the door opens. "Darling, we're home." I hear my mother say.

"We're in the living room, mom!" I call out, and she asks "Which one???" And my dad asks "Who's 'we'???" Aomine looks at me for a moment before I say "The second one!" And they both come in. My mom casually says "Oh, Aomine! Nice to see you again, dear." She smiles at him and he's about to open his mouth to say something before my dad walks up to him and grabs him by his shoulders. "Don't you dare break her heart. I'll be expecting grandkids as soon as you get married." I blush like mad and push him out the room. "But Aya ~" he says, sobbing, through the door. "So, you chose Aomine? Well, we'll be leaving in half an hour so go get ready. Love ur hair by the way." My mom says before leaving to drag my dad upstairs. "I'll be right back." I tell Aomine and go to my room to get dressed.

I put on the dress, which fits me like a glove and some black flats. I top it off with some fingerless black gloves, that come up to my elbow and come down.  Aomine stands gaping at me. "What? Never seen a girl before?" I say, snapping my fingers in front of his face. "Whatever. Let's go." He says and I giggle a little and get into the limo with him. We wait for my mom and dad to get here and they come within two minutes. "Why are you sitting so far? Aomine, go sit next to hear, not opposite." My mom says and I say "We're not dating." Somehow though, it ended up with my mom squashig her with her 'necessary' bags that pile up the entire limo, making a wall between Aomine and I, and my parents. We can't even see each other. We can barely even hear my dad's sobs about how Aomine might rape me. We both sweatdrop and I realise, it's gonna be a long night.