Chapter 10

Kise's POV

Momoi comes in with a bag full of drinks for everyone and we all meet up in the food room upstairs. We were sitting like this:

Aomine Momoi Murasaki Kise Amaya Akashi Midorima

We were all drinking and talking for a while.

(A/N: THE FORMAT WILL BE DIFFERENT FOR A WHILE TO MAKE IT EASIER TO READ.)

Amaya: How's your modeling career going, Kise-kun?

Kise: Ah, good good. The new photoshoot book has been released. I got you all copies, as week as Kurokocchi and Kagamicchi.

Aomime: Like we all want to see your stupid face more than in real life.

Kise: Shut up AHOmine!

Momoi: Hey hey! Stop fighting.

Midorima: Honestly, you two are like children.

Amaya: Yeah but it is entertaining so...

Akashi/Murasaki: Agreed. (In a monotone voice)

Time goes on and I give a copy to everyone before leaving. Momoi, Aomine, Midorima and Akashi leave with me.

Murasakibara's POV

Everyone leaves but I haven't started packing yet so I go and get started. Amaya comes in with a bag of snacks and says, "Here. To eat on the way." She smiles at me and I thank her. She's so cute. She leaves and says she'll be right back and after a minute or so, I hear a scream. I run to where the noise is coming from, which is one of the bathrooms and slam the door open. Amaya looks at me and runs over to me before pointing to something in the sink. I walk over to it and see that it's a very revealing magazine that was probably left by Aomine.

It was on a page where there was a girl and guy doing some stuff. She's so innocent. "I don't want to remember what I saw. Murasaki! Help me! Try punching me and making me faint! Then I won't remember what happened for the last hour!" She says desperately.

Amaya's POV

The pictures...I need to forget them. "Don't be silly, Amaya. I would never hurt you." Murasaki says and I have to admit, I was pretty touched. "Thank you, Mursaki...but PLEEEEAAASSSE!" I beg and he sighs and mutters a 'sorry' before trying to punch my head. My reflexes kick in and I dodge. "Okay, forget that. I'm going to get a rope. You tie me to a chair and make me think that if I move, I'll hurt you. Then, I'll stay still as you punch me." I say and run to get some rope. I see Murasaki look utterly shocked before I leave. Did I say something wrong?

When I get back, I get him to tie my hands behind my back and my feet together. I keep telling myself 'If I move, I'll hurt him' and I think its working. But then all I see is swirls and then...black.

Murasakibara's POV

I don't punch her. How could I? I just showed her a video of something to make her dizzy. It had something in it I think. Just by watching it, she fainted. I untied her and carried her bridal-style to her bed. She's so adorable and innocent. I can never crush her. She's too sweet. She's so much better at basketball than I am so if anything, she'll be the one to crush me. I smile a little at her cute sleeping figure before picking up my bag and leaving before putting a note near her bed.