Chapter 7

Akashi ||||||||||||||||| Mine

Aomime ||||||||||||||||| Momoi

Kise ||||||||||||||||| Midorima

Murasaki ||||||||||||| Food Room

Amaya's POV

Everyone arrived shortly with their bags and clothes, whilst Akashi called one of his workers to drop off his stuff. We were all now in our pjs, in the food room, trying to decide on a movie to watch. I walk over to the wall and click the pad on the side. It makes this shelf sort of thing shutter down. "Which movie would you like to watch?" I ask them.

Aomime's POV

She asked us so casually. SHE HAS A FLUFFING SECRET PASSAGE IN HER WALL WITH UNLIMITED MOVIES. Amaya touched the pad again and a new stack of DVDs replaced the ones we just saw in a blink of an eye. And she seems so familiar with it, like it's no biggie. Well, this girl is full of surprises... I came by this morning just because I wanted to see her to be honest. Who knew I'd be back later on tonight to have a sleepover? Why was Akashi here with her anyway? And they seem pretty close. They always were. Amaya could make him feel happy and she helped him discover his eye.

"Aomine!" Momoi says. I grunt at her and she drags me to the wall of infinite movies.

Midorima's POV

My jaw drops to the floor as she casually shows us her infinite movie high tech thing. How is she so used to that!? We all gather around the wall and start picking the movies. In the end, we let Amaya choose because we're just fighting over it. "Alright then, I pick..." Amaya starts.

"Horror!" She exclaimed in delight as we all sweatdropped. Momoi looks horrified right now... How can someone be so thrilled to be scared out of their skin? Well, I guess she's different. I smile to myself a little and we all settle down on her huge sofa that curves live a square in front of the huge wide-screened TV. Momoi was sitting in the middle because she was utterly terrified. I've never met a girl like Amaya before...

Murasakibara's POV

We were sitting like this:

Murasaki Akashi Amaya Momoi Ki-se Aomine Midorima

I was the closest to the fridge because I need food. Akashi was always looking at Amaya and smiling. I think he likes her. But so does Aomine. And Kise. And Kuroko. And Midorima. And Kagami. Do I like her? No...do I?

Amaya's POV

The movie began and Momoi was hugging the pillow like no-mans business and was clinging onto my arm. Three minutes in, she's hiding her face on my lap and shaking like mad. Nothing scary has even happened yet. Momoi ends up falling asleep there and Kise ends up falling asleep with his head rolling back on the sofa after a ghost came up and he screamed with all his lungs. He more of passed out than fell asleep to be honest. Aomine, Midorima, Akashi, Murasaki and I were still watching but when a pop-up came up we all screamed and I ended up laughing my head off for a good four minutes at the least. They all looked at me like I was out of my mind.

When the movie ended, Aomime and Midorima were annoyed with me but I sheepishly grinned and put on the Hunger Games. They all agreed to this and we watched and watched. Murasaki ended up falling asleep, and Midorima fell asleep next. Now, it was just Aomine, Akashi and I. The popcorn ran out and Aomime and Akashi went to refill it. I paused the TV and waited. Suddenly...I saw eight black, hairy legs crawl up on the table...