Chapter 6

Amaya's POV

Ah...Sunday morning. I wake up and look at the time to see that it's 10:00 a.m. I take a shower and call my hair stylist to get the colour out my hair and for it to go back to it's original colour. I've really missed having my natural hair all of a sudden...once it's back to normal, I smile and brush it out. (A/N: PICTURE BELOW FOR REFERENCE)

I then put on a white tank top, some denim shorts and a Nike navy blue bomber jacket

I then put on a white tank top, some denim shorts and a Nike navy blue bomber jacket. (A/N: PICTURE BELOW FOR REFERENCE)

I made myself breakfast after reading a note on the counter saying 'Dear Aya, your mother and I will be returning on Thursday afternoon

I made myself breakfast after reading a note on the counter saying 'Dear Aya, your mother and I will be returning on Thursday afternoon. Take care, dad.' I made extra just in case I don't get full, but that never happens. I don't get why I always do that. Suddenly, I hear my doorbell ring and when I open it, I see Aomine. "Oh hi, come in." I say and move aside a little so he can come in. "Thanks." He mutters and takes off his shoes. "Take a seat, I'll be right there." I tell him before rushing to the kitchen to get the extra breakfast for him.

I take both plates to the living room and place one in front of him. "Where's your parents?" He asks and I explain that they won't be here in a while. "Anyways, what brings you here?" I ask him. "Oh, just passing by..." He answers. "Alright then..." I say and raise an eyebrow, showing that I'm not convinced. We spend some time together, talking and stuff before he leaves. I look at the time. 1:00 p.m. I heard the doorbell ring and I go to answer it. It's Akashi! "Oh hey!" I say and give him a hug. I let him come in and we both sit down.

"You know Akashi, you really need to learn how to hug." I say to him a chuckle. He smiles a little and says, "Well, it's been a while since anyone has hugged me to be honest..." I take in what he said and a flood of guilt overcame me. I didn't mean to make him think of her..."Akashi...I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to make you think of..." I trail off and he says "It's fine...it wasn't your fault my mother passed away." He looks down at his hands and I walk over to him. "Stand up." I say and he hesitantly does so.

I hug him without notice and his body is stiff. "Now, you wrap your arms around the person hugging you." I tell him and he does so, awkwardly. "You're not meant to feel uncomfortable, Akashi." I say and he relaxes a little. "There we go! You learned how to hug!" I say and smile at him after we let go of each other. "Thanks Amaya, I needed that. By the way, your hair looks good natural." He says and I smile and thank him. "You know, everyone needs a shoulder to lean and cry on sometimes. There's no shame in it. Don't be afraid to come to me for anything." I tell him and he smiles at me.

He has matching eyes again and I smile, knowing that he's back to the happy Akashi. "Aomine was here earlier, so I had two visitors today!" I say and Akashi twitches his eye a little but won't tell me what's wrong...

Akashi's POV

Aomine was here...? That bastard... "Earth to Akashi Seijuro?" Amaya says, waving her hand in my face. "Oh sorry, I was thinking of something. You know you can call me Seijuro if you want." I say and she nods and smiles at me. She's so adorable. "Okay then, Sei-kun." She says and I smile. She brings me life. Her smile, her laugh, her personality. Just her in general. She makes me as happy as my mother did. "I have an idea! How about we invite everyone over for a sleepover tonight!" She says and I reply "Actually, that would be pretty fun. And you do have 11 huge bedrooms in your house. Isn't this a vacation house anyway?" She nods her head and says, "Yeah, our real house is in America but I wanted to come here because I missed basketball."

I was kind of disappointed that that was the only reason she came back at first, but she continued, "And you guys, of course!" She says, smiling at me. I find myself smiling back at her and I feel my heart lift.

Amaya's POV

We both call up: Midorima, Murasakibara, Kuroko, Kise, Aomine, Kagami and Momoi. Sadly, Kagami and Kuroko cant come because they have practice so in the end, this is who will be here tonight and leave tomorrow night and the location of our rooms:

Akashi ||||||||||||||||| Mine

Aomime ||||||||||||||||| Momoi

Kise ||||||||||||||||| Midorima

Murasaki ||||||||||||| Food Room

The food room is one of the relaxing rooms with a huge, long sofa, two fridges, an oven, many cabinets and has tons of food so it was most fitting for Murasaki to be sleeping there. This'll be a fun night...