Chapter 16

Akashi's POV

Eventually, visiting hours were over and Amaya and I had to leave the hospital. "Hey, do you want to get dinner with everyone? We can tell them the news." Amaya says and I nod.

Amaya's POV

We're all at a restaurant right now, waiting for our orders to come. Momoi and Aomine are still in there clothes from the dance, as Akashi and I are. Murasaki, Midorima, Kise and Kuroko have come in suits anyway because it's a fancy place, so we don't stand out too much. We talk and joke around and Akashi explains what has happened to the others, who were bubbling with happiness. Time goes on and soon, we all say our goodbyes and go to our homes. I'm currently with Akashi and Kise, and the three of us are waiting for our different limos to arrive and take us home.

Akashi's comes first and we say goodbye to him again and wait. "Amayacchi, don't you think Akashicchi has changed? You've seen the games on TV of how he went from the leader that everyone fears to the leader that everyone respects again." Kise says go me. "Yeah, after he lost to Kuroko." I reply. He nods and we wait in a comfortable silence. "You know, we should play basketball again sometime. One on one. I'll merge everyone's moves and try to beat you." He says and I grin at him "I'd like to see you try." I reply playfully.

"Tomorrow, after school sound good?" He says and smiles at me. "Sure! But, let's have a reward for the winner this time." I tell him. "What kind of reward, Amayacchi???" He asks and I shrug. We joke around for a while before both our rides come at the same time and we say goodbye and go to our homes. I still have two more weeks of the house to myself. When I get home, I change out of the formal wear and into some more comfortable clothes.

I sat cross legged on my bed and pulled out my laptop. I went to Facebook and saw I had loads of new messages from a certain group chat.

Murasakibara: Does anyone have good snack recommendations?

Aomine: No.

Midorima; You've already tried ever snack in the world.

Momoi: Truth.

Kise: AHHH! HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT SUNNY NEWS HAVE POSTED ABOUF AMAYACCHI!? DON'T TELL HER!!!

Akashi: She's in this group, baka. And yes, I've seen it.

Amaya: What?

Kise: NOTHING AMAYACCHI!

Amaya: Kisseee! Tell me!

Akashi; Sunny News have posted an article online. The title being 'Amaya Mikan is a fake!!!'

Murasakibara: That's a lie.

Midorima: Amaya isn't fake.