SEVEN

SEVEN▬▬▬▬▬▬

SEVEN
▬▬▬▬▬▬

The days following the incident with Ultron, Amelia spent digging through the things they had found on her. She red article after article on the assassin known as Red, flipped through picture after picture of her childhood. She would often have to seak out her brother (the male usually locked away trying to find out where ultron was headed) to ask him questions about people in photographs. Others she would seak out Bucky, who was continuously finding more information regarding her time with Hydra. The joys of having clearance for hidden files thanks to a brother that can hack anything and everything.

Curreny she sat in the living, tucked up on the same couch she was on day before when Ultron made his appearance. She sat with her feet under her, a large blanket wrapped around her as she flipped through another article on Red. The article spoke of the mysterious assassin who seemed to appear from thin air and disappear just as quickly. She was nowhere to be found, the nickname dubbed simply because of a single witness who recalled her red locks as she fled a scene. She had quickly become a bedtime story told to scare children into behaving, one that seemed more real as her victim list continued to climb.

Each word she read felt like a stab in her heart, her green eyes refusing to peal away from the paper despite this. She paid no attention to the metal armed man as he entered the room, not registering the look on his face as he stared at her, clutching a single document in his hands.

"Amelia?" His words stole her attention, the look in his eyes stealing her breath as green locked with blue. The blue held so much emotion, happiness and sadness all at once.

"What's wrong?" Amelia wondered, setting the paper she was reading down. She watched him move closer to her, sitting beside her on the couch. "What's that?" Gesturing to the papers he clutch tightly, she grew even more curious.

"I found something," he stumbled over his words, unfolding the paper to look at it closely. "Remember when you told me to search Winter and Red? To see if maybe they had us working together?"

Amelia shifted, sitting up straight as she faced him fully, "yeah, did they?"

"That and a lot more," Bucky mumbled, handing her the paperwork. While she originally thought he only held one paper, he actually held multiple. Each paper a different article of the two, who had went on multiple missions together. Some of the articles held pictures of the two, showing them close to each other in a rare photo the two were holding hands.

At the bottom of the papers was a single sheet of paper, the words across it surprising the redhead. She stared at it with wide eyes, not truly believing the proof right in front of her. "This is real?" With a racing mind she tried to process the sheet of paper, eyes darting across the page multiple times as she tried to read it throughly and understand it fully. "They told me you were dead."