Chapter 3

Dakota's POV:
We were taken into a dark room and our feet were bounded. I looked around and girls began to come out of the walls. Sam's eyes widened as they removed his clothes. "Hey it's got a zipper." Sam said.

They did the same to us and Sam's eyes widened as his suit appeared

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They did the same to us and Sam's eyes widened as his suit appeared. "This can't be good." Sam said. "Attention programs you will be receiving an identity disk. Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disk. If you lose your disk or fail to follow commands you will be subject to immediate de-resolution." A computer voice said. "Where you guys going?" Sam asked as they walked away. "Marrying complete, disk activated and synchronized. Boys....proceed to games." One girl said. "Games? What're we supposed to do?" Sam asked. "Survive." She replied. Sam and the guys headed to the games but we were dragged into a room with a bunch of guys in orange lit clothing. "Disk wars!" The crowd chanted. I panted while looking down at David while he fought someone. "Combatants 3 and 11 disk wars." The computer voice said. A man grabbed my arm and I gasped while looking up at him. Someone did the same to Hanaa and she gasped and said "let me go." "I can't. Orders." The man said. The man that had ahold of me sat me in a chair and I gasped. "Please don't hurt me." I said softly. The man looked around and made sure nobody was looking at us. "I'm not going to hurt you. Just stay calm. Everything will be ok. I won't let anyone hurt you." He said. I nodded and he looked around once again. Hanna looked at me and then back at the man that was holding her. "Hey! Freak! Let me go!" She said. The man holding her said "be quiet or you're going to get their attention. And you don't want that darling." He said. They brought our brothers out of the fight and the computer voice came on again. "Combatant 3 vs Rinzler." Sam had to fight someone with two disks and I gasped. I bit my lip and they began to fight very violently. Rinzler began to hold up Sam in front of everyone. "Identify yourself program." A man with a glass mask over his face said. "I'm not a program!" Sam said. A man with a much larger mask said "identify." "My name is Sam Flynn!" He said. The entire crowd got silent and the man stood up and looked at him through the glass. He stormed over to me and the man that sat me in the chair stood in front of me. "Move Barry!" He said. Barry kinda looked down and moved out of the way. "Is that Sam Flynn?!" He asked. I gasped as I was being yelled at and Barry said "she probably doesn't know him." "It's Sam!" I said. He nodded and walked away. I panted and Sam was drug into the room. "Let me go!" He said. The men immediately let go of him and he said "freaks. Where am I? Am I on the grid? Who are you?" The man revealed himself to be Kevin Flynn.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Derezzed जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें