Chapter 7

Dakota's POV:
I sat with Barry at a table and looked to the grid below us. Everything was so beautiful but I could never live here. Not like this. Clu walked in and I immediately looked down. He sat down and a few servants brought him food. "So..." He began. "How do you like it here Dakota?" He asked. Barry took
a bite of his food and I said "I hate it here." Barry choked on his food and Clu sighed and said "why is that?" "Because of you." I spat. Barry's eyes widened and Clu stood up. He leaned over the table and got in my face. Barry nervously took his arms off the table. My hands laid by my side and Barry grabbed my hand quickly. I panted and Clu raised his hand. I closed my eyes and I heard someone walk in. "What exactly are you doing?" Balem asked. I opened my eyes to see him staring Clu down. Clu cleared his throat and Hanna came running up behind him. "He has some long ass stranded." Hanaa says. Balem sat down with Hanna next to him. Clu said "let's eat." Balem began talking to Clu and I panted. I stared down at my lap and Barry rubbed circles on my hand. I shuddered and I said "may I be excused please?" Clu eyed me and Balem said "of course. Go ahead." I nodded quickly and rushed off into the hallway. I wiped a few tears and sighed. There was a large window at the end of the hall and I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and there stood Barry. "Dakota? You ok?" He asked me. I shrugged and he came closer to me and took my hands in his. He held my hands and said "I'm here." I nodded and sat on the windowsill. Barry cupped my cheeks and kissed me quickly.

I squealed in surprise and he pulled away

I squealed in surprise and he pulled away. I stared at him and he said "say something. Please." "Barry...you're so sweet." I said as I jumped into his arms. He held me tightly and he said "I think I love you." I nodded against his chest and he stroked my head. I pulled away and stared up at him. He brought his hand up to my cheek and his fingers trailed across my face. He stared at me intently and said "you're beautiful. The most beautiful girl I've ever seen." A blush spread across my cheeks and he chuckled. He held out his hand and I took it and he led me somewhere. A pool out on the room. My eyes widened and he said "there's a suit there. If you want it." Even the bathing suits lit up. I was so done with this place. I changed quickly and Barry stood at the edge of the pool. He dove in and took the stairs. I stepped down, one by one. I was in waist deep and I felt arms wrap around my thighs. I gasped and there was Barry. "Oh my gosh Barry!" I squealed. He laughed and set me onto the bench inside the pool. He stood in between my legs and he pulled me closer to his body. I felt my lower half touch his and I smirked up at him. He bit his lip and I moved a small inch to make myself comfortable. "Ah....don't move." He said. "Why's that?" I asked innocently. Barry said "I'll get hard. Don't move." I grabbed him and set him down on the bench. "Whoops." I said. Barry shook his head and said "jeez the things you do to me." I began to move back and forth on his clothed member. "Ah shit." He said. I used his shoulders to help me move back and forth. He gripped my hips and groaned. He buried his face into my neck. "What is going on out here?" The cheeky voice of Hanaa said. I looked back at her to see her grinning. "HANAA RAE WILLIAMS! YOU CHEEKY LITTLE CHILD!" Hanna smiled really big and I got off of Barry's lap. I ran after Hanna and dried off. "I AM OLDER THAN YOU DAKOTA!" Hanaa yells. Barry followed me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked up at him and said "what is it?" He kissed my shoulder and I turned around and his hands rested on my hips. I leaned up to kiss him and he did the same. Our lips moved in sync and we pulled away and I rested my forehead on his.