Chapter 6

Last Chapter

Tears filled my eyes and I shuddered. "Did. You. Tell. Her. Anything?" He asked me like I was ignorant. "No. I told her n-nothing." I stuttered. Jarvis nodded and smirked towards me. He walked away and I immediately wiped my tears and stood up. Dakota looked out into the grid and sighed. I stood next to her and looked at her. "I wanna go home." She said. I closed my eyes and said "home?" She nodded and I looked at her. "I don't like it here. When Sam's dad used to talk about this place. I didn't understand it. And once I was old enough to understand this place became an obsession. I don't belong here. Aren't we users? Clu doesn't like users. Why are we here Barry? Why didn't he kill us?" Dakota said. I bit my lip and said "Dakota I don't know. He obviously needs you for something." She rolled her eyes and said "do you even like it here?" "I'm a program. Like everyone else. Even Balem, but he once told me that he was like 90,000 years old or something like that." I replied. Dakota hugged me and I was taken aback. I held her tightly and I kissed the top of her head. She looked up at me and kissed my cheek. I half smiled down at her and she did the same. I grabbed her hand and led her to the dining room. "You hungry?" I asked her. She nodded and grabbed my arm. She put it around her and buried her face into my side. I continued to kiss her head and she said "don't leave my side Barry. Please." "I won't." I replied.

This chapter

Balems POV

After we had breakfast. Dakota and I went straight to the infirmary. "Oh Hanas what did you do no?" Dakota says. I stay back and told her what happened. "She was happy when she go it I honestly don't know why." "Well when she was younger she saw Star Wars the Revenge of the Sith. And the main guy has a cut through his eyebrow and the bottom of his face. And Hanaa admired that." Dakota said finishing the stitches on Hanaa's eyebrow and putting a bandage on her eyebrow.

"She is gonna be out for a couple of hours

"She is gonna be out for a couple of hours." She says getting up and walking out. I grab her hand and kissed it. Then I fell asleep.

Dream

"Baleeem!" Hana's yells as she wraps her arms around me. She kisses my neck. I feel a certain region getting harder. "Come here love." I say. She walks around and sits on my lap. "Someone is excited to see me." She says starts straddle me. I grab he ass and squeeze. She gasped and I stick my tongue in and kiss her exploring her mouth. I can feel her hands slowly going down my bare chest and to the waist band of my pants and unzips me. She stops kissing me and now on her knees sucking my hard member. "Holy.... f--f-fuck." I said throwing back my head. I look at her and she is at the base of my dick. She comes back up and steps out of the dress she is wearing, pools at her feet. She come towards me and inserts my very hard dick into her pussy. "God. You're. Tight. Ahhhhh." I say as we start to move. She tangles he hands into my hair. She is a moaning mess by the time I came in her. I pulled out and picked her up and laid in bed with her. "Baby. Let my seed stay in that womb and produce us with a child." I say kissing her stomach where in nine months our heir will be waiting. She nods and brings me towards her lips and kisses me. "I would love to my lovely husband." She says stroking my cheek.

End of Dream

God that was beautiful. I want that. I wake up to someone petting my hair. I look and see my love awake. "Hey." She says looking badass with her Star Trek bandaid of this guy who name is Pavel Chekov, I think. "Do I look badass?" She asks. "Yes." I say kissing her forehead. "I want to go home." She says sadly. "But you belong here with me." I say. . "Why darling. I am here you friend is here." I say stroking her hair. "Well I miss my brother, David, and sam. And I would always remember when Sam's father would describe to us what the grid was and what it looked like. He would make it so intriguing and interesting that we were basically there." She explain. "Also, I have always dreamed of being here, it was a truly an amazing feat to get here. It is awesome to see what Kevin Flynn programmed." "Balem, why are you here?" Hanaa say. "Well I was programmed into here, but my age is well over the time this place has existed." I say. Then something clicked. "I am not a program, I am a very old royal. Don't ask how old I am." "How old are you?" She asks. "I won't runaway I really don't care but I really want to know." "Well I am 90,000 years old." I say. "Cool. I got a hot ass 90,000 year old boyfriend that is royal? Hella cool." She said smiling and kissing my cheek, while I stared at her in disbelief. I am surprised that she didn't care about my age and care that I was royalty. "If my brother, David, and Sam save me and Dakota you and Barry can come with us. You back to earth since we are not on earth." She says and then kisses my cheek again.

-----------
Hey guys this is kw-2187 I hoped you liked the chapter!i know it is not much but at least you got a chapter. Also Merry Christmas and I hope you guys liked what you got for Christmas!!!!!