Chapter 14

Hanaa's POV

I can barely unzip Balems pants before I hear moans coming from Dakotas room. "Well that is. Define turn off." I say unhappily. I turn on the tv and watch Science Channel and watch Mythbusters.

Once I hear the moans stop I stand up and head up to Dakotas room. "Love? Where are you going?" Balem asks. "I am going up to Dakota's room to see what is up." I say kissing his forehead. I walk up to her room and see the weirdest thing ever. Dakota fucking Rice naked body under blankets laying next to Barry fucking Allen's uncovered one. I walk over and cover Barry with Dakotas blanket. I look at the trash can and see a condom that has been stretched out long ways. I quickly snap a picture of the two.  It would have been a cute picture but if they weren't naked.

I walk down the stairs and see that Balem is asleep.  I turn off the tv and also get a quick picture of him. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. I kiss his forehead and walk into the kitchen and I noticed that we don't have food. I get out a pad of sticky notes and write a quick note saying "I am going to the store be back don't start to fuck when you wake up. I don't want no mini Dakotas and mini Barry's yet." - H

I stick it to Dakotas face and leave. I grab my bag and head to my car. Once I am in the car I drive to the grocery store and I find a parking spot and head in. Once I get in I go straight to the pasta getting spaghetti and ground beef. Also, I get a ton of snacks because Dakota eats it all. I got some Lucky Charms, Cap'n Crunch, three boxes of cheez it snack mix, hot n spicy cheez its, pot pies, me frozen pizza, milk, and some juice. I pick up some Popeyes biscuits for her because I know she loves them.

Once I got home and into the house I saw Balem freaking out. "WHERE IS SHE WHAT HAPPENED TO HANAA?" He yells loudly. "I am right here." I say to him. "Help me with the groceries." He nods and we walk out and we get the groceries. "What is for dinner?" He says putting the food items in the respective place. "Pasta." I say. "Has Dakota woken up?" "No. What are yo-." He say getting cut off by me getting pans.

I walk up to Dakotas room and see her still sleeping and with the note still stuck on her head.

"BANG BANG BANG! WAKE THE FUCK UP I KNOW YALLS JUST HAD SEX LIKE THREE HOURS AGO I HEARD IT ALL BUT DAKOTA PUT ON SOME CLOTHES AND HELP ME WITH DINNER!!" I scream and banging the pots together and jumping on her bed then leaving the room trying to cover these up when they saw me. "Don't cover up Barry, I saw how big you are and how big you had stretched that condom." I say walking out. "Fucking hell Hanaa I swear you are going to kill me." Dakota says sleepily getting up. I walked away before I could see anything i that I really don't want to see at the moment. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and I get out the items for pasta out of the fridge. I put the pasta in the water and I start making the hamburger. "HANAA! GET YOUR CAT OUT OF THE BATHROOM!" Dakota yells down. "IT IS FINE LEAVE ANTON ALONE! GO IN MY BATHROOM. MY CAT NEEDS HIS PRIVACY! SO CHILL YOUR TITS!" I yell back frying the meat. "OK!" She yells back. I hear things falling down in my room. I put the pasta sauce into the pasta and the meat in and I pour the sauce into the pasta and stirred. "DINNERS READY." I yell at no one. I rush up to my room and see Dakota on the floor. "The fuck happened in here." I say helping my friend up. "Your cat got in between my legs and tripped me." She says petting my cat. "Then why are you petting him?" I asked very confused. "Never mind. Food is ready." I say picking up my camera and put it on my dresser and walk out.

------------

Hey guy this is kw-2187 I hope you like this chapter!!! Ummm This is a very cheeky chapter. From my character. I hope you guys liked it and had a very nice and wonderful Christmas and New Years! I also want to say I hope you have the best 2017 ever!! Also skylarstyles56 is going to be taking over the next chapter!!!