Chpater 4

Last Chapter
You could hear his laughter and Sam held his disk out in front of him and he egged him on. Before he could even touch Sam a car made its way onto the grid. A huge car. James and David were the closest to Sam so they immediately jumped into the car. A guard grabbed me and another guard grabbed Hanaa and we were taken away. "David!" I screamed. His eyes widened and he screamed out for me. Tears streamed down my face and Hanna struggled to get out of the guards arms. "James help me! Help me!" Hanna screamed. I kicked and tried to elbow the guard but it didn't work. "Let them go!" Sam screamed. The car began to drive off and my eyes widened. "No!" I screamed. Sobs left my mouth and we were then dragged off to Clu's building.

This chapter

Hanaa POV

I'm in shock. I am too shocked to cry. I don't even know what is happening Dakota is crying. "Hey, Kota. At least we won the race thing." I say looking over at my best friend. "What is going to happen to us?" She asked softly. I just shrugged. "So, who was the dude you were comforting earlier?" I say seeing a blush spread across her face. "Dakotttaaaa?" I say dragging out her name. "Who was that guy? He Called you darling." She said giving me the look James T. Kirk uses when he is about to do something motherly.

"He was just being nice

"He was just being nice." I say rubbing my arm. Dakota raises an eyebrow all of the sudden we halt to a stop ad for my, unlucky enough ass, fell off the seat and onto the floor of the car. I hear dakota laugh and and the car door open. I hear someone gasp and pick me up and put me over their shoulder. "Hanaa!" Dakota says "Dakotaa!" I say. "Clam down dear you'll see her soon." Balem says over his shoulder. As we were walking into the place I can see Dakota stepping out of the car with Barry, I think that was his name, they follow us into the place. "Balem, can ya put me down your shoulder is digging into my stomach." I say as balem puts me down, he grabs my hand and pulls me towards a room.

He opens the door and shows off a beautiful room with a king sized bed adorned with a billion pillows. "Who's room is this?" I ask. "Ours." He says taking off his robe cape thing and laying it down on the bed. "Where is Dakota?" I ask. "In a room with that weird child Barry." He says walking over towards me. I look up at him. "So pretty." He says tracing my lips with his fingers. In the middle of this I had to yawn. "You must be tired." Balem says picking me up placing me on our bed. He takes my shoes off and sets them aside. He walks away and gets in.

30 minutes

I wake up and I feel a warm weight around my waist. I turn around and see Balem cuddled into my hair. I turn around and his grip on my waist is tighter. I cuddle him into my chest and I subconsciously start stroking my hair. I didn't know I was doing so when I thought, man his hair is super soft. He stirs and wakes up. "Hey." I say kissing the top of his head.

"Hey

"Hey." He replies huskily. Fuck. That's hot. In the heat of the moment. My stomach makes a really weird noise. "Are you hungry?" He asks. "Yes I am." I say. "I want to see Dakota." I say. "I bet they are there eating all ready." Balem says sitting up and fixing his hair. "Lets go!" I say putting my shoes on and smiling. I hold out my hand to Balem to take it. We walk out of the door. When we walked out of the door. We head down stairs and just my luck at being gracious and graceful I trip and fall down the stairs and land in on my face. Balem walked down and turned me over and I was laughing hysterically. "Hanaa!" Balem says glaring at me. "Come on your left eyebrow is bleeding." He says worriedly. "Yessssss! Finally. I have always wanted an eyebrow cut like this. This is gnarly cut!" I say giving Balem the hang loose sign. "It is bleeding a lot." He says. "Really?" I say out of breath for no reason. "Cool." And then I pass out.

------------
Hey guys it is the happy writer kw-2187 !!!! I hoped you liked my chapter! Yes I know two updates in less than 24 hours? Well I hope you got your holiday needs with this early Christmas present from your writers. Well I hope you like the chapter. I hope it isn't too short!!! Signing off kw-2187 out.