Chapter 11

Dakota's POV:
"When we get to the hangar I'll need a distraction." Kevin said. "I'll do it." I said. Kevin nodded Barry's eyes widened. Sam said "you'll be good." I nodded towards him and as we got closer Barry said "please don't do this." I looked at him and said "I'll be fine." Barry shook his head and looked down. He held back a few sobs and said "please don't leave me again." I looked at him and said "please don't do this. I'll be fine." Once we entered the hangar I went to make the distraction. Barry grabbed my wrist and said "please don't do this. Please don't leave me." His body looked like he'd crumble at any moment. I kissed him passionately and said "I'll be right back. I promise Barry." He nodded and I walked out into plain sight. Rinzler grabbed me by my arm and I gasped. He began to walk me away and I turned around to look at Barry. Tears fell from his eyes and Sam held him back. I nodded to him and Rinzler walked me into Clu's office. Clu smirked as he saw me walk in and Rinzler stared me down. "So you're back?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and he noticed my stomach. He walked closer and I went to back away when Rinzler grabbed me. Clu knelt down to my stomach noticed my stitches. "Quorra did this didn't she?" Clu asked. I said "yeah why?" "And Kevin Flynn sewed you up?" He asked. I nodded and he grabbed a stick. When he pushed the button a blade came out. He pressed the blade to my stomach and it was cold. I bit my lip and he brought the tip to my stitches. I closed my eyes as I knew what was coming. He dug the blade into one of my stitches, cutting it in half. He did it to two more and I screamed out in pain. Blood oozed from my stomach and Clu smirked. Rinzler let go of me and ran off. Clu tilted his head and looked at me. "Why'd you do that?" I asked him. "To torture your little boyfriend." He replied. He began to circle me and he said "oh you don't know do you?" "Know what?" I spat. "He can feel whatever you feel. He's connected to you in that way. If you feel pain, Barry'll feel it." Clu said. My eyes widened and I shook my head. Clu brought the blade up to my arm and cut it open, causing a scream to escape from my lips. I couldn't imagine what Barry was feeling right now.

Barry's POV:
We snuck around the hangar and I felt it. I gasped and held my stomach. I felt another shot of pain and fell to my knees. Balem turned around and his eyes widened. "Shit." He said. The third shot of pain hurt the worst. I screamed in pain and gasped. Sam said "what's wrong with him?" Kevin walked over and examined me. "He's connected to her. Dakota. So you're one of those programs." Kevin said. I panted and said "he's hurting her. We gotta get to her. Let me go. I can do it." I stood up and watched my arm slice open. I shuddered and Hanna gasped covering her mouth"oh my god". David said "what's he doing?!" I stared at my open arm and I watched my hand slice open as well. I dropped to my knees and let out a whimper of pain. I felt woozy and fell onto my back. "Barry? Are you ok?" Balem asked but his voice got muffled. I couldn't hear. I looked around at the group surrounding me. Their lips moved but I couldn't hear what they were saying. All I could hear were Dakota's screams. I covered my ears and put myself in a ball. I shook my head and screamed for it to stop. "Stop it! Please!" I screamed. Immediately Balem covered my mouth which snapped me back into reality. He stared at me and said "be quiet. They'll hear us." I nodded and he removed his hand from my mouth. Sam grabbed me and said "come on." We walked to his docking tower and there stood Dakota. My eyes watered and I said "Dakota." Sam and I fought a few guards and quickly retrieved Kevin's disk. Rinzler appeared and held Dakota. She began to get woozy and fell to the ground. I felt it too. I fought it and stayed standing up. Her hand was bleeding along with her arm. Her suit was stained with the color red. Blood dripped off her arm and onto the floor. Sam and Rinzler began to fight and I picked up Dakota. She opened her eyes and said "Barry..." I smiled down at her and said "we're getting out of here." Dakota nodded and I leaned down to kiss her lips. She pulled away and said "I love you." Sam managed to take down Rinzler and he said "come on." We used parachutes to get down to the ground and we got into a light jet. We began flying to the portal and I said "Kevin help me sew her up." I wrapped her hand and arm while Kevin sewed her up quickly. Quorra drove and Sam had the turret. He began to shoot them down and Dakota watched in awe. As we got to the pathway it was very long. Dakota had regained most of her balance and could walk now. I held up most of her weight and she half smiled up at me. Kevin had asked Quorra to do something for him and as I held up Dakota my fingers brushed up against her stitches. "Ow Barry." She said. "Didn't mean to. Accident." I said softly. She nodded and Clu and Kevin confronted each other for the first time in years. I put Dakota on my back and we began to run for the portal. Clu grabbed Kevin's disk and then saw it was Quorra's. Clu screamed out in frustration and Sam realized he had his dad's disk. He had to leave his father in this world. I set Dakota down and she clung to me. "Take them Sam! Take Barry and Balem! Take Quorra!" Kevin said. Sam has tears in his eyes and Dakota held onto me. "I'm taking ya home." She said. I chuckled and smiled down at my girlfriend. "Goodbye kiddo." Kevin said before merging himself with Clu.

The explosion was huge and I looked up into the portal as we were teleported to another place

The explosion was huge and I looked up into the portal as we were teleported to another place. Dakota clung to me and I nudged her to look up. As she did the portal was this beautiful color. Dakota's eyes lit up and I smiled down at her.

There was a dark room and I looked around to see Dakota on my chest

There was a dark room and I looked around to see Dakota on my chest. She breathed deeply and I noticed her stitches were gone. I traced over the spot where they were. She moaned and opened her eyes. "Hi." She said sleepily. I smiled and said "hi." I scooped her up into my arms and said "I love you so much baby." She looked up at me and said "I love you too Barry."

Here's the update! Sorry for not being on here lmao! kw-2187 will take it from here! Hoped y'all liked this btw💎
~Skylar😙🙈✨💙