Chapter 8

Last Chapter
James said "we should be able to get them back right? Clu won't kill them?" Kevin said "no. If anything he'll keep them there. Just to torture you guys. He wants to go back through the portal with us." "That can't happen." I said. Sam said "so how do we stop him?" "There's a way. But we're not going now. Too much of a risk." Kevin replied as he walked away. Sam's eyes widened and he followed his father. Quorra said "I know someone that can help you guys. Zuse. He can help you." "How do we get to him?" I asked. Quorra said "I'll tell you. But not now. Too risky." I nodded and Sam walked in. "I have someone that can help you. His name is Zuse. He'll help you with whatever you need." Quorra said. "How do I get to him?" Sam asked as he stared her down.

This Chapter

Hanaa's POV

"Where are we taking him?" I ask. "Back to our room." Dakota said. I feel Barry get heavier "Oh good he passed out." I say. "So, I saw you and Barry getting all comfy with each other eh." I say looking over at Dakota cheekily. "You know you think that you are a cheeky person." She says sassily.  I shrug. "Are we almost there to y'alls room? Plus you still haven't answered my question!" I say. "Our room is just up there to the left. And nothing. We were doing nothing." She said. "Well your face tells me something else child." I say raising an eyebrow and shifting Barry because he is giving us his dead weight. "Good God how heavy is this child." I says feeling sweat drip down my face.

"Can't wait till we get out of this place

"Can't wait till we get out of this place." I say once we reach their room. "Yeah me too." Dakota says. We put Barry down on the bed. When I start to leave Dakota grabs my hand. Then she pulls me into a hug. We hug for a few seconds. Once we pull apart "By the way, I approve of you and Barry." I say winking and then walking straight into the door. I hear Dakota laugh. "That is the first time I heard you laugh this whole entire trip thingy excursion thing." I say getting up. And walked to my room.

"Baaaaleeemmmm!!!" I yell once I walk into our room to see him standing on the balcony thing. I come up behind him and snake my arms around him. I kiss his shoulder. He turns around and leans down and kisses my forehead. He wraps his arms around me and they rest on my hips. "Balem what is going to happen to us when we get rescued?" I ask resting my head on his shoulder. "I go with you and that poor child." He says playing with the ends of my hair. "I love you." He says. "I know." I say smirking, knowing where that reference can from.

"I had a dream when you were out from your fall earlier and I was a good dream

"I had a dream when you were out from your fall earlier and I was a good dream." He says. "What is it about?" I question. "It was about us. We are married and we are rich and we live in a what is a house that is super big and fancy?" "A mansion?" I answer. "Yes! There! And we'll have kids. Plus, we can get a place where everyone can live." He says ambitiously. "Oh!" I says high in him. He chuckles and squeezes my hips.

James's POV

"Are you ok James?" I hear David ask. "No. I miss her. Too much. We spend a lot of time together and we are inseparable." I say with tears coming out of my eyes.

"Hey it is ok man we'll get them back

"Hey it is ok man we'll get them back. And we'll leave. Ok? Now you hungry?" David asks clapping his hand on my back. I get up and follow him to the kitchen. I find that there is pancake mix in the cabinets. I finish with the mix and start making pancakes. I look to see sam looking at me.

"What, there was pancake mix in there and I wanted pancakes

"What, there was pancake mix in there and I wanted pancakes." I say. "Want some?" I smile cheekily.

-----------------------

Hey dudes it is me kw-2187 I hoped you liked this chapter! Ummm I hope you liked how there is a hint of foreshadowing in this chapter. I hope you guys like it and I will see you guys soon and skylarstyles56 is gonna take the chapter from here lmao!

 I hope you guys like it and I will see you guys soon and skylarstyles56 is gonna take the chapter from here lmao!