Chapter 5

Barry's POV:
As I went into Clu's hideout I held my wrist. This was the second time this month. I sighed and looked down at my wrist that was slightly out of place. My quarters were pretty nice, considering I lived inside alone. And it was like a medium apartment. My door opened and Jarvis walked in. I gulped and he said "you've fallen for her. I can tell. You better not let Clu find out. Because he'll do worse things to you. But turns out he saw you and her. Holding hands. He wants you to be punished further." I shook my head and said "no please. Jarvis please. Please don't." Jarvis closed my door and cries erupted from my throat. "Please! Don't do this! It fucks with my head! You have no right! No right to fuck with my head!" I screamed.

Jarvis shoved me against the wall and I balled my fists at my sides

Jarvis shoved me against the wall and I balled my fists at my sides. I punched Jarvis, causing his mask to shatter. I could feel the glass bits in my fist and he shoved me against the wall again. He grabbed my wrist and I tried to fight him off. "Stop it!" I screamed. He twisted my bad wrist even farther than before and I heard a loud snap. I gasped in pain and Jarvis smirked. I looked down at my wrist and saw that it was out of place. That's when Jarvis had the chance to punch me. I felt blood enter my mouth and I groaned. "Please stop." I said. I felt his fist collide with my cheek, my eye, my lip. Multiple times. I couldn't even count. He let go of me and I slid down and fell on my knees. He kneed me in the chest and the wind was knocked out of me. His foot collided with my chest and stomach and I groaned each time. I knew I'd have bruises now. The door opened to reveal Clu. I whimpered and couldn't breathe. "Enough Jarvis." He said. Jarvis walked out and I felt a sense of relief wash over me. "Whenever you can stand come and have your wrist fixed." Clu said before slamming the door. I drug myself over to the door and locked it. I desperately tried to get to my bed but couldn't. I laid on the floor a few minutes and tried to regain my energy. The coolness of the floor felt great against my stomach since it burned. I used my good wrist to help me move across the floor. I tried to use my other one but it hurt too badly. I literally climbed into my bed and laid on my stomach. Tears of pain rolled down my cheeks and sobs rocked my whole body. It hurt to cry, it hurt to move, it hurt to do anything. The wooziness began to take over my body and before I knew it, I was out.

A small moan left my mouth as Dakota moved her hips. She moved down onto the floor and looked up at me. She looked at my member and then at me. Her eyes were asking for permission. I nodded and she licked the shaft. I gasped and said "ah." Dakota smirked up at me and she took in the tip and I gasped. She swirled her tongue around it and took my member farther in. I licked my lips and threw my head back. As I was beginning to be close she stopped. I gasped exasperatedly and she pushed me down onto my bed. She slowly sunk down onto me and said "I want to feel you come Barry." I nodded and she moved her hips slowly against my member. I threw my head back onto my pillow and moans left my mouth. "Mmm...ah...mmmmm...ah.ah." Dakota moved faster and I gripped her hips in place. She smirked and went faster and before we knew it we were both releasing. I felt myself twitching and I spilled into her. Her body began to shake and she came on top of me. "Ah Barry!" She said quickly. She buried her face into the crook of my neck and I sighed. She kissed my shoulder blade and I said "thanks baby." She nodded and moaned against my neck.