Chapter 12

Last chapter

There was a dark room and I looked around to see Dakota on my chest. She breathed deeply and I noticed her stitches were gone. I traced over the spot where they were. She moaned and opened her eyes. "Hi." She said sleepily. I smiled and said "hi." I scooped her up into my arms and said "I love you so much baby." She looked up at me and said "I love you too Barry."

This chapter

Hanaa's POV

"Fine-fucking-ly. We are out of that awesome hell hole." I say laying on the floor. "Come on Hanaa. I think someone is outside waiting for you outside." James says helping me up and giving me a hug. "Since when did you get that cut?" He says touching my left eyebrow. "When we were in the grid. Dakota will tell you all about it." I say and walking out of the Arcade.

I see Balem and run up to him. "Welcome back babe." I say up to Balem. I jump into his arms and spun me around. "I'm back on earth!" I say peppering his face with kisses. "I feel something getting happier." I say smirking. "Well you are making me happy right now." He says kissing my cheek. "Lets just say I am gonna help that out later." I say kissing his neck. Giving him a big hug. I look over his shoulder and see Dakota and Barry lying on top of each other.

"Good god is that a Boner little Barry has?" I exclaim out loud

"Good god is that a Boner little Barry has?" I exclaim out loud. "Oh my god Hanaa I am sooo going to kill you." She says I take off running with Dakota behind me. I somehow find the strength to climb a tree and I sit on the first branch. "I am so dead." I whisper to myself.  "Hanaa????" Dakota says in a sing song voice. Looking around for me. before she was close to the tree I was in. I hung upside down. "Hey" I say in Dakotas face. "OH MY GOD HANAA YOU SCARED ME." Dakota said putting a hand on her chest. I smirked and fell out of the tree. "Gahhhhhhh fucking hell. Yes my cut reopened." I say clapping my hands happily. I pass out.

Dakotas POV
"Oh good." I say looking down and my friend that is now passed out. I call David and tell him to give the phone to Barry. "Barry." I sat into the phone. Then I feel a whoosh of wind and Barry next to me. "What happened to her." He asked. "Well she fell out of the tree and reopened her cut over her eyebrow." I say crossing my arms. "Balems gonna be pissses." He says picking Hanaa up and taking me and speeding away.

Balem POV

When Barry got back I saw him running with someone. "Where is Hanaa?" I say towards him. "Here sir." Barry says mentioning to the person in his arms. "Hanaa! What happened to her?" I say. "Well she fell out of a tree and reopened her cut." Her friend says. "Give her to me." I say. "Do you have a bandaid?" I ask Dakota. She gives me another Star Trek bandage that had Pavel Chekov on it. Weird. "Why do you have the same type of Bandaid with the same character on it?" I ask. "Well she says it looks like her brother." She says patting the bandaged cut. "Lets go to our home." Dakota says I pick up Hanaa.

We got back to their house. I saw Barry take Dakotas hand as soon as they were in the house. "I wonder what they are going to do." Hanaa says scaring the shit outta me. "Good lord." I say putting her down on the couch. I sit next to her and she straddle my lap and sits down. I feel my region get harder. "Someone is happy?!" She says cheekily. She slides off of my lap and onto the floor and...

---------------

Heyyyy guys! I hope you guys liked this chapter! I know I left it at a cliffhanger I hope you like this cheesy ass chapter. 🤷🏽‍♀️ well peace. Thanks for reading and skylarstyles56 is going to take this next chapter!!hope talks liked the chapter