Ch 10

Last Chapter

My dad walked in and the whole place froze. He walked over and said "Dakota?" I wiped a tear and said "I think she's dead dad." Quorra said "it's my fault." "Quorra I can save her. Don't worry." Dad said. "Are you sure?" David asked. Barry cut in and said "are you sure? Because if you're not sure don't lie! I can't deal with a lie! If she's going to die tell me! She helped me stay happy. Before I met her I was so fucked up. I felt normal again and now she's gone." "I can save her. Don't worry son." Dad said. Barry nodded and picked her up. David stared at his younger sister and James and Hanna were reunited. One last mission. Get off the grid for good.

This chapter

Hanaa's POV

On the solar sailer, Barry put her down where Sam's Dad told him too and headed over to me and James. "Oh my god James. I missed you so fucking much." I said giving him a huge hug. I turn around and see Barry breaking down at the sight of my best friends body. "Barry come here." I say beckoning him over to me. I give him a big bug.

"It is going to be alright

"It is going to be alright." I say. I see David looking at Barry, then walking over to us. "Can I talk to Barry?" David asks. I nod and see James already talking to Balem. I walk over to Dakotas stiff body. "Hey, it is gonna be alright. Alright?" I say petting her hair. "Kevin is she going to be alright?" I ask to Mr. Flynn. "Yes Hanaa she will be just fine." He says finishing up her stitches. "Help me wrap her bandage please." He asks. I nods and I wrap her bandages up and once I finish she wakes up. "Welcome back dude." I say smirking. "My stomach hurts." She says rubbing her bandages. "You basically got stabbed in the gut! Do you remember. Barry has been freaking out." I say. "HEY BARRY SHE IS AWAKE NOW BE CAREFUL SHE IS A DELICATE LITTLE FLOWER!" I yell over my shoulder to feel a rush of wind go past me to see Barry next to me making out with her. "Good lord.  Not even an hour that she has been awake and y'all are already making out." I say getting up and head over to Balem. "Hey." I say looking up at him and kissing his cheek. "Hey." He says back pulling me towards him. "I see you have met my brother." I say pointing to James. "And I gave him my blessing. But I don't know if our parents will accept him." He says rather sassily. I lean into him and say. "He's rich." I say with the same amount of sass. He gave me the Maybe look.

"I'm tired." I say leaning on Balem's shoulder. I lay down on the floor of the sailor and I feel Balems super cozy cape and I fell asleep.

Balems POV

"She is a super nice girl." I said petting her hair. "You really love don't you?" James said. "Yes. With all my heart. She is my light. Before she came here it sucked. Because I had to calm down Barry over there when rinzler got out of hand. Also, Clu made me do his dirty work and I hated it." I said. "Do you have any family?" James says. "Yes. Somehow I got transported here. They are all back on earth." I say with a ghost of a smile playing on my lips. "She really loves you." James says. "I plan on spending the rest of my life with her." I say playing with her hair. "Well I approve and I hope you make her happy.  Very happy." James says.

Hanaa's POV

"You guys talk really loudly." I say. Looking up from the floor of the sailor. I sat up and put Balems cape on his shoulders again. I stand up and lean against the rail. "It is dangerously beautiful here." I say when I feel someone next to me.

"I know

"I know. I'd never thought that the grid is gonna be this dangerous." Dakota said. The wind blowing in our hair. "I've always wanted to go with Mr. Flynn when he would come home excited that he did something here." I say looking around. "At least I got to he here with my best friend." I say throwing my arm around her. "We are so close to home dude." I say smirking.

-----------
Hey guys it is kw-2187 !!!!
I hope you guys liked this chapter it is really just a filler chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed this book me and skylarstyles56 have been working very hard and We are actually almost finished with this book! And to be honest this is the most awesomest thing I have done! Adios Amigos!! I hope you liked this chapter and I hope you guys have a Happy New Years! 😘👏🏽🤷🏽‍♀️🎉🎊🎈